
Yeah. Someone once told me that v1 bracelet much better.V2 is the one with BG9W lume?
My Aries Gold older model. But pales in comparison to the Rolex Datejust blue dial model that im aiming for.
http://i.imgur.com/KBFOJsK.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]
Throw into the dump
Yeah. Someone once told me that v1 bracelet much better.
My Aries Gold older model. But pales in comparison to the Rolex Datejust blue dial model that im aiming for.
![]()

I think Rolex site before GST?Do Hour glass or Rolex Boutique give discount on their listed price?
Looking to get a Submariner, was planning to go to bright time to get it but they increased the price and it is quite near the price listed on Rolex site so i thought might as well go the Boutique.
Abit afraid to go in the Boutique and ask![]()
I think Rolex site before GST?
My Aries Gold older model. But pales in comparison to the Rolex Datejust blue dial model that im aiming for.
![]()
All real synthetic sapphire. So called real natural sapphire is precious stone leh. Like sapphire Ruby emeraldiirc Only top-end watches will use real sapphire crystals, due to the high cost.
nowadays, most are using Synthetic sapphire crystal glass for watches.
And as more and more companies have access to the technology and equipment to produce sapphire crystal glass, it's relatively easy to find sapphire glass on some low-end watches like Seiko, Citizen. Therefore, having sapphire glass isn't something to boast about today.
And if you look at the watch quantity Aries Gold is producing, they definitely has the economies of scale to purchase in bulk or even have the capabilities to produce Synthetic sapphire crystal glass in-house
But If you own a high end watch like Patek, AP (Not vintage), you would expect Sapphire glass to be standard.
Tiagong buy $10k next year $1 million.
BBB 1,000 and become billionaire next year.
Fwah jin satki man.
Yeah I'm also looking for a mako but cant find one.
Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT
![]()
Nope. I think I'm leaning towards seiko 5 or sarb as my starter. Not all shops carry orient eh (except win) Quite hard to find.
I'll pay them a visit again soon![]()
Any experts here heard of aries gold? My friend just bought one
戴眼镜的?还是高高的?![]()
![]()
![]()

maybe can go bigtime to take a look at orient ? purchase can be other place.
aries gold shld be owned by H2.
All real synthetic sapphire. So called real natural sapphire is precious stone leh. Like sapphire Ruby emerald
Yep. I'll try orient's store at macpherson tmr. Orient crown.
Do Hour glass or Rolex Boutique give discount on their listed price?
Looking to get a Submariner, was planning to go to bright time to get it but they increased the price and it is quite near the price listed on Rolex site so i thought might as well go the Boutique.
Abit afraid to go in the Boutique and ask![]()
Do Hour glass or Rolex Boutique give discount on their listed price?
Looking to get a Submariner, was planning to go to bright time to get it but they increased the price and it is quite near the price listed on Rolex site so i thought might as well go the Boutique.
Abit afraid to go in the Boutique and ask![]()
(with totally no intention to pay cash) .. cos I also felt like very paiseh to ask for good discount so normally I'll use the "cash" as a shield Yep. I'll try orient's store at macpherson tmr. Orient crown.