The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donten

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2009
Messages
2,003
Reaction score
0
Imagine having a 6 fig collection and seeking validation here and when one gets none gets so triggered. How fragile is 1 ego?
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
No. I'm calling out Rolex is boring AF as a brand. Patek as a brand is definitely not. It has a complete offering of dress, complicated, sport, grand complications and art pieces. :)

rolex also got other pieces what.

ever heard of cellini?

rolex is not a top end watch manufacture. how to have grand complication? it's like asking tag heuer to come out with Perp cal with moonphase. even tho they have tourbillon now

but your "collection" legit boring. even patek got so many othet stuff, you only buy naut.

doesn't mean can list out some brand names and models, means collector.
 

BigStick

Banned
Joined
Mar 24, 2017
Messages
1,382
Reaction score
227
Imagine having a 6 fig collection and seeking validation here and when one gets none gets so triggered. How fragile is 1 ego?

I don't need validation of my collection. Did I ask for one? :s8:

I'm just posting part of my watch collection in a watch thread. But you are here to pick a fight with someone who posted part of his collection. :s8:

You don't even have a watch. And you are in a watch thread. :vijayadmin:
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
It's not like you are very busy now during the **. You are the one who criticised my collection, and then you said you are an enthusiast and collector, so why can't you show your collection? Collection of all your watches in 1 photo, not individual watch on your wrist which may not be yours. :(

Not proud of your own collection?

Show it. If you cannot take the heat, get out of the kitchen. :(

You just need to walk to your watchbox and click a shot. That's all.

haha i don't need validation from someone who only have 1 brand, 2 models.

my watch collection sure lose you in value but definitely more diverse.
less satki to you.

you only point to the RM guy, haha which is another joke

i think a seiko collector > your collection. sorry i not a patek or value *****.

if you show me you have a 5711 and 15202 only in your collection, i will laugh big time. because that's what a starter watch collector with money will buy. typical.

wake me up again when you decided to be a true patek collector and buy something apart from naut and aquanaut.

dare show your collection, consider yourself high end collector, can't even spot a AP concept.
lol
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
I think he's just calling out your hypocrisy when you say "Rolex is boring", yet your collection (as shown) are all Patek's.

haha he shut you out because you spoke the truth.

say rolex boring but end up ownself all patek, same sai, different dial and movement

wake me up when he decided to venture to this. maybe buy this can, AD can give another nautilus :s13:

data_671b677b-3567-45f0-b42f-f5d391084d16_1024x1024.jpg
 

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
19,009
Reaction score
1,724
No. I'm calling out Rolex is boring AF as a brand. Patek as a brand is definitely not. It has a complete offering of dress, complicated, sport, grand complications and art pieces. :)

OK, yet your collection is mostly nautilus even though Patek has so much more to offer. This is why he said your collecting is very boring.
 

BigStick

Banned
Joined
Mar 24, 2017
Messages
1,382
Reaction score
227
rolex also got other pieces what.

ever heard of cellini?

rolex is not a top end watch manufacture. how to have grand complication? it's like asking tag heuer to come out with Perp cal with moonphase. even tho they have tourbillon now

but your "collection" legit boring. even patek got so many othet stuff, you only buy naut.

doesn't mean can list out some brand names and models, means collector.

I'm just posting part of my collection here. I'm totally fine with you saying my partial collection is boring, and I'm not a serious collector. I do collect blue Nautilus though because I love blue Nautilus. :s8:

Errr.... I'm still waiting to be enlightened by how great your own collection is. I'm waiting and anticipating.... :s12:
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Imagine having a 6 fig collection and seeking validation here and when one gets none gets so triggered. How fragile is 1 ego?

aiya, see from his "collection" we know liao

1 trick pony - think he high end lol
 

BigStick

Banned
Joined
Mar 24, 2017
Messages
1,382
Reaction score
227
haha he shut you out because you spoke the truth.

say rolex boring but end up ownself all patek, same sai, different dial and movement

wake me up when he decided to venture to this. maybe buy this can, AD can give another nautilus :s13:

data_671b677b-3567-45f0-b42f-f5d391084d16_1024x1024.jpg

I prefer the 5270p. Anyway, u shoot with something you don't have.

You don't even want to show your own collection in a watch thread. :vijayadmin:
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
I'm just posting part of my collection here. I'm totally fine with you saying my partial collection is boring, and I'm not a serious collector. I do collect blue Nautilus though because I love blue Nautilus. :s8:

Errr.... I'm still waiting to be enlightened by how great your own collection is. I'm waiting and anticipating.... :s12:

lose u la lose u la.

haha scare meh, u so many satki patek. need me to show you my shitters, then you will feel good about yourself ah?

ok la to feed your little ego - i have black cute casio

puedKaV.jpg
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
No. You are definitely more high end because u just post a 5970p. That's high end.:D

oh no, i not high end. i wear casio.

before u say a brand boring, look at your patek collection first.

don't need argue liao.

we know you satki

:)
 

BigStick

Banned
Joined
Mar 24, 2017
Messages
1,382
Reaction score
227
lose u la lose u la.

haha scare meh, u so many satki patek. need me to show you my shitters, then you will feel good about yourself ah?

ok la to feed your little ego - i have black cute casio

puedKaV.jpg

oh I ask for a collection and you showed a Nov watch. :o

Fine. Since u use the word used by AC3... :s13:
 

BigStick

Banned
Joined
Mar 24, 2017
Messages
1,382
Reaction score
227
then why u no buy? 5270P follow hype only

:s13:

because I'm not chasing the 5270p.... yet. It is not discontinued. :o

I do prefer Nautilus, not so much the Aquanaut. That red Aquanaut is a gift from patek, but I will keep it since I like that colour. :s13:
 
Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
because I'm not chasing the 5270p.... yet. It is not discontinued. :o

I do prefer Nautilus, not so much the Aquanaut. That red Aquanaut is a gift, but I will keep it since I like that colour. :s13:

up for you.

:s12:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top