BigStick
Banned
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2017
- Messages
- 1,382
- Reaction score
- 227
怎样?
有表才行么
别人说你一两句就哭啊![]()
Who said I crying?

Show your collection pls. Want to see your shiatter collection.

怎样?
有表才行么
别人说你一两句就哭啊![]()

Who said I crying?
Show your collection pls. Want to see your shiatter collection.![]()

不想耶
我就要光着没表聊![]()

You better have picture. I need do stock check.

Notice you never show a wrist shot of your watch. One reason why RM never appeals to me is because they look comically huge on my wrist, as well as most Asians' wrists. Though the slim and desirable ones are hard to get. I prefer Patek because they look more graceful on the wrist.
Do you have Pateks too? Here is my updated Patek wrist shot.
![]()
![]()

等一下我帮你在EDMW那里宣布给一下
让大家知道你有多爱百达翡丽
还是讲错了?
难道改说只支持百达翡丽那些投资性高的款![]()

don't have or 不想? what is there to 聊 in a watch thread without a watch?![]()

诶哟~
对你来说这种概念简直就太低级啦
别太在乎呗![]()
Strange. All these people here don't have nice watches?![]()
不呢哥哥
只你才有最豪华的![]()
挨 有钱人的生活往往是朴实无华 且枯燥

the amount of jealousy in this watch thread is staggering.
Typical seiko owners.
Some don't even have a watch.![]()

Got money/Patek but cannot hide inferiority complex. Lol.
Sent from HUAWEI HMA-L29 using GAGT

This one i kinda agree.... alot of seiko and micro brands owner here.. All can't fight your collection big boss.
I humbly retreat into my own cave and repent on why I never buy Patek.![]()

The people here are toxic. Been a while since I surf this forum and has become worse.
Those who remain are mostly have character issues and likes to pick arguments if u read the past posts here.
GX is one la, always flash his few sports rolex like swinging his d1ck out of his pants but now cross upon a patek owner then claim patek is boring.
Get a life

Holy shiet. Kiat you still around. Ho seh bo.
Down here have a lot of micro brand owners. Suddenly see people flexing not one PP but multiple of course they will feel buay sai.![]()