BigStick
Banned
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2017
- Messages
- 1,382
- Reaction score
- 227
chiu everyday see chiurself in teh mirror can see ** bin already![]()



chiu everyday see chiurself in teh mirror can see ** bin already![]()



i think you really never read or cannot read?
i don't need validation from you or anyone here.
of course my friends satki la. like you meh.go around internet and ask if your cock big anot. shameless


I'm expecting to see more imaginary collection from your "friends".
L![]()

dunch be ** lang always trying so hard to prove chiurself and nid to meet up to validate ?...LOL such peepur kena pui chao nua 1 better change chiur attitude towards life...![]()
Despite my admiration for higher Lange pieces, the 1815 Chrono is likely to be my first Lange. Movement design is a piece of work, oh man.those u listed, he don't know.
he only know lange 1815
Despite my admiration for higher Lange pieces, the 1815 Chrono is likely to be my first Lange. Movement design is a piece of work, oh man.
great GS! I'm waiting for their next-gen movements. Instantaneously jumping date is exactly what I was waiting for.I respect your opinion.
Tbf, patek has SS movement, MR movement, celestial and tourbillon movements.
SBGA281. It's a domestic edition with titanium case.
Despite my admiration for higher Lange pieces, the 1815 Chrono is likely to be my first Lange. Movement design is a piece of work, oh man.
Go for it. A most worthy piece.
![]()
And the front is just as pleasing.
![]()

great GS! I'm waiting for their next-gen movements. Instantaneously jumping date is exactly what I was waiting for.
Unfortunately, minute repeaters, celestial complications or the tourbillon may be interesting to others, but they're not unique to Patek. I admire Patek for their innovations in developing the perpetual calendar, integrating the PC with the chronograph, the invention of the world timer, but others have caught up. The travel time alarm is very interesting, along with the world time MR, but I get the sense that it's all sandwich making, adding more patties for novelty.
Zenith Defy Lab, Cartier ID, Piaget Altiplano Concept... (along with RL, Zeitwerk, Chronometre Optimum etc), they all demonstrate a different way of doing things, and I like that.
Of course, a bit of hypocrisy there, because I don't have any of them, but rather standard offerings from popular brands. Still trying to build my core collection first, then I'll add the more interesting pieces.![]()

Fantastic. Between the 5170G and the 1815 Chrono, I think I'd get the 5170G, due to the nicer dial (can't resist Breguet numerals), but then again, no other caseback is as distinctive as one of the Lange chronographs.good choice. but i think 5170g in black with the applied breguet looks nicer albeit lots more expensive.
edit: i think the 37mm saxonia thin white dial is also a looker and quite value for money for what its offering.
Fantastic. Between the 5170G and the 1815 Chrono, I think I'd get the 5170G, due to the nicer dial (can't resist Breguet numerals), but then again, no other caseback is as distinctive as one of the Lange chronographs.
OK time to stop dreaming.
The grey price for the 5170G is a significant discount from the RRP, and I'm sure there are quite a few 5170s in ADs. Well, if the price is right, I don't mind getting pre-owned.sadly out of production. the 5172 replacement is a straight downgrade in terms of looks.
The resonance watches all look pretty great, but I'm not convinced of its supposed improved chronometry.We can all dream can we? How do u rate the FPJ chronometer Resonance? I could not see the watch the last time I went to the Malmaison, though I understand they receive 1 to 2 pieces per year and there is no list currently. I like the RG version, and want to see how it feels on my wrist.
I like how the "resonance" movement pulls each other back in line. And it looks great in videos too.
The resonance watches all look pretty great, but I'm not convinced of its supposed improved chronometry.
The logic is this: you literally spend 50% of the volume of the movement for another set of mainspring-gear train-escapement-balance, all the while knowing that both balances suffer from the uneven delivery of torque from each mainspring, and both balances (since they are mounted on the same plane) will suffer positional variances in the same direction.
So even if the two balances are well regulated at 3 Hz, the temperature and positional variance, presence of magnetic fields etc, will affect both equally, and the watch will end up being just as inaccurate as having one balance.
Shock resistance wise, perhaps they will be more resistant, since their combined Q factor is higher (due to reduced bandwidth), but remember, you are dedicating 50% of the volume for this benefit. One could imagine increasing the beat rate to 5 Hz, increase the inertial of the balance masses and increasing the size of the mainspring at less than 50% of movement volume, and not to say that you'd be having less friction and less maintenance complexity going the 5 Hz route. You could even throw in a constant force mechanism. All these will confirm improve timing accuracy, over something that only might.
All in all, good to look at, but of limited utility at a high horological/complexity cost.

Very nice piece.![]()
Thanks! A far cry from your excellent collection of Nautiluses though. You are lucky to have them.
too much talk here, let me introduce pictures.
Seiko, Rolex, Patek. I love them all.
![]()


I only use my class on human and pets.
![]()