This is call suay or what? 🙃

IAmChiobu12M

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
26,653
Reaction score
19,131
Hope you are mentally strong despite all these.

But how come you believe downfall will transfer to you after stopping your mum from scam.

Always believe protecting & treating close family members well, good fortune comes to you.
Caz I've been protecting people around me but I didn't get good fortune instead I either get expected more and/or something will happen that end up I pay the price.
 

IAmChiobu12M

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
26,653
Reaction score
19,131
how u get a big patch bruise ...is that leg or arm ? 🥴
maybe u 犯太岁 ?
I start to think maybe this tai sui is bs or just only works for people who are suay.

Last year I fan tai sui this year no have but I also pray. But people around me who fan tai sui keep do shxt and I'm the one tanking but nothing happened to them.
 

titusilvering

Banned
Joined
May 16, 2010
Messages
41,844
Reaction score
19,670
Is this considered 血光之灾 or just suffering a bad luck cycle LOL.

Hearsay I'm suffering 10 years of down luck and this year is last.

Dec 2024 accident and injured left ankle.

Mar 2025 fell so sick at overseas almost hospitalised there. End up came back SG with a bad infection.

Sep 2025 heart attack at home and hospitalised. (Refer to this thread)

Thread 'Really cannot get angry, heart attack is real.' https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/really-cannot-get-angry-heart-attack-is-real.7159970/

Apr 2026 now got into accident. Injured multiple areas.

v9pHi3O.jpeg


I'm just sharing physical body issues only. Haven't even touch on other matters. This year alone already went temple spend time and money clean many times liao leh :spin: 有完没完...

PS: I'm a very careful person, in before say is I blur cock anyhow.
前世因果,今世报应。
 

PiKa

Honorary Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
118,513
Reaction score
10,393
I start to think maybe this tai sui is bs or just only works for people who are suay.

Last year I fan tai sui this year no have but I also pray. But people around me who fan tai sui keep do shxt and I'm the one tanking but nothing happened to them.
Some effects are short term happenings, some effects are longer term then you will see it.
As you have tanked them already, it is considered as lessening your loading already.
 

IAmChiobu12M

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
26,653
Reaction score
19,131
Some effects are short term happenings, some effects are longer term then you will see it.
As you have tanked them already, it is considered as lessening your loading already.
As in lesser my future suay load or?
I know not nice to say this but I really wanna see those people who have it easy/all still entitled or make me/others suffer to have their karma leh. But so far havent see it yet.
 

PiKa

Honorary Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
118,513
Reaction score
10,393
As in lesser my future suay load or?
I know not nice to say this but I really wanna see those people who have it easy/all still entitled or make me/others suffer to have their karma leh. But so far havent see it yet.
Can say like that.
Karma is like a balance. You are already lessening your load.
But if you make very aggressive bad actions, it will add at the bad end of the scale too.
Don't worry, it will happen to them. But you may not get to see it. It can happen when you are not around or even not in this lifetime..

So generally, it is to ownself see ownself. Try to clear ownself's good/bad deed scale.
That's probably the only thing that you can see/feel. (Except if you go make those ppl suffer, then they get their bad experiences but you also get bad karma.)
 

nonameless

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
8,091
Reaction score
4,997
More like 体弱多病, accident maybe you not sharp or alert or dull spider sense...
 

IAmChiobu12M

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
26,653
Reaction score
19,131
Ya, especially for ladies ....

Bone density and structure also ...
Those bbfa that say I bui bui yet they want skinny girls who have natural big neh neh how is that even physically possible...
 

kage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
23,035
Reaction score
10,445
Those bbfa that say I bui bui yet they want skinny girls who have natural big neh neh how is that even physically possible...
U aredy say they BBFAs mah, most probably they dunno much about gals lo ...

Skinny skinny no meat no good one.
 

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
58,069
Reaction score
49,731
Those bbfa that say I bui bui yet they want skinny girls who have natural big neh neh how is that even physically possible...

I read 3 times and i still come to the same conclusion. Chiobu means she not skinny but she have natural big hmmmm hmmmm
 

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
58,069
Reaction score
49,731
As in lesser my future suay load or?
I know not nice to say this but I really wanna see those people who have it easy/all still entitled or make me/others suffer to have their karma leh. But so far havent see it yet.

Karma not necessary instant or within this lifetime. Maybe many reincarnations later then will see the effect
 

kodomo80

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Messages
7,403
Reaction score
3,037
Those bbfa that say I bui bui yet they want skinny girls who have natural big neh neh how is that even physically possible...
but but but, this is really physically, realistically, aesthetically possible. But u bui meh
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top