This is call suay or what? 🙃

IAmChiobu12M

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
26,664
Reaction score
19,149
Bak cai/微胖spotted

Anyway, mind me asking did doc say why did you suffer a heart attack despite you are young?
Aiyo so many questions about that. I shared on a previous thread before ma.

Tldr my mum almost got scam I damn pissed probably that why my body suffered some damage. Went to hospital apparently doctor say is not and my body is ok but I still feel extreme pain and suffocation. So he say may be more psychological than physical.

That why after that I do believe if you stop someone from having downfall it might transfer to you.

And being too overly agitated or angry also can caused you have a stroke like those drama is real. 爆血管 is real.

Thread 'Really cannot get angry, heart attack is real.' https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/really-cannot-get-angry-heart-attack-is-real.7159970/
 

IAmChiobu12M

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
26,664
Reaction score
19,149
Refer to my first post again.

Thread 'Really cannot get angry, heart attack is real.' https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/really-cannot-get-angry-heart-attack-is-real.7159970/

I added why.

Are you bui bui?

Usually bui bui tend to be more careless

Btw you not even 40 & have heart attack?

TS so young (and chio) oredi got heart attack liao? :s14:

...you had a heart attack?

medically confirmed?

How old are you sister, you suffered heart attack?

Hope you get well soon, at your age how come you kena heart attack?

probably exaggerating
most likely wear wrong bra size crushing her chest

You quite young right... also got heart attack?? You got any of the 3 highs or not?? :sick:

what sort of injury to end up w/ such a bruise? :s14:

& u suffered a heart attack before?

sho yang heart attack?? :s22::frown:
 

IAmChiobu12M

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
26,664
Reaction score
19,149
Though i am not exactly your fan, i have seen some of your complaint threads. And i see u are trying very hard change things for the better.

I can only advise you one thing. A wise man once said “Insanity is doing the same thing over again and again yet expecting different results”

All the best for u
"And i see u are trying very hard change things for the better."

Thanks for acknowledging caz the last I remember I'm always bash for whining. I don't need to explain or justify myself but it gets tiring when no one believes or see the effort.

Plus I'm not a superstar leh why will have fans lol.
 

IAmChiobu12M

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
26,664
Reaction score
19,149
Just that some ppl somehow seem to have more challenges, some ppl less challenges

just hope that there’s a max quota of challenges for everyone . Once hit will not have more lol
Is so unfair many have lesser challenges or lower intensity challenges while many suffered more and have no way out. (I'm not just saying myself, I'm saying in general)

And many people are damn entitled and delulu.
 

Wyattbird

Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2025
Messages
476
Reaction score
477
Wah the swelling looks really bad. I think mindset is important. Dont focus on the 10year downcycle, but more on positive stuff. Like what can you do to make incremental improvements.
 

kreja

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2002
Messages
11,923
Reaction score
4,348
What doesnt kill you will make you stronger. You are still alive!
 

PhantomOpera

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2022
Messages
8,741
Reaction score
17,223
Oh dear, looks bad. Hope you recover quickly. Things won’t be bad all the time. Rainbow appears after rain. Stay positive think positive and good things will come
 

XCalintz

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2007
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
1,331
Aiyo so many questions about that. I shared on a previous thread before ma.

Tldr my mum almost got scam I damn pissed probably that why my body suffered some damage. Went to hospital apparently doctor say is not and my body is ok but I still feel extreme pain and suffocation. So he say may be more psychological than physical.

That why after that I do believe if you stop someone from having downfall it might transfer to you.

And being too overly agitated or angry also can caused you have a stroke like those drama is real. 爆血管 is real.

Thread 'Really cannot get angry, heart attack is real.' https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/really-cannot-get-angry-heart-attack-is-real.7159970/
Hope you are mentally strong despite all these.

But how come you believe downfall will transfer to you after stopping your mum from scam.

Always believe protecting & treating close family members well, good fortune comes to you.
 

tarui04

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2004
Messages
64,429
Reaction score
1,776
Next time must walk behind you to absorb all the bad luck.
 

Bui Kia

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2015
Messages
21,519
Reaction score
22,639
Is this considered 血光之灾 or just suffering a bad luck cycle LOL.

Hearsay I'm suffering 10 years of down luck and this year is last.

Dec 2024 accident and injured left ankle.

Mar 2025 fell so sick at overseas almost hospitalised there. End up came back SG with a bad infection.

Sep 2025 heart attack at home and hospitalised. (Refer to this thread)

Thread 'Really cannot get angry, heart attack is real.' https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/really-cannot-get-angry-heart-attack-is-real.7159970/

Apr 2026 now got into accident. Injured multiple areas.

v9pHi3O.jpeg


I'm just sharing physical body issues only. Haven't even touch on other matters. This year alone already went temple spend time and money clean many times liao leh :spin: 有完没完...

PS: I'm a very careful person, in before say is I blur cock anyhow.

how u get a big patch bruise ...is that leg or arm ? 🥴
maybe u 犯太岁 ?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top