Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

Decorum

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont think will get a chance to buy from AD at all.
my friends are all snapping up the ladies datejust 31mm and wait to flip.
very soon, you wont even have Cellinis in the store. ppl will start flipping Cellini as well.

the day of walking into an empty rolex AD with 1 salesperson will come soon.
demand is very high

the whole world including afghanistan and syria knows what is rolex

Unless rolex really makes much more watches
Otherwise rolex prices will shoot up non stop

Last edited:

spurman

Reaction score
Keep it that way.
800k rolexes a yr yet demand so high.
If make 8m rolexes a yr. Do u tink ppl will chase rolexes?

Decorum

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That is right

patek and AP market will eventually adjust downwards

patek and AP nobody can recognise the brand

grandparents and young children nowadays dont even heard of AP and patek

rolex i think i 3 years old already heard of it

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe I never keep in touch but do Rolex Singapore Service Centre at Tong Buildings sell watches?

Reason I ask is because the warranty card states so, thus I also puzzled.

NK5UQ1S.jpg

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

luv2eat

Reaction score
I believe it’s not for sale. Now Rolex mandate full display of models. Cannot have any empty displays..
u might right , called and one AD told me they have the ones i enquire for , can come down to try on but are exhibitions piece "not for sale" ...lol

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
called/Whatsapp couple of AD for this model, all same reply :D

Honestly it wasn’t tat appealing and was never chased by watch buyers…previous mk used to lie in display cases unwanted until teh flipping market and dealers started to push up prices tat everyone also suddenly “wans” it and find it “attractive”

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
During this CNY period, anyone know where can I still go for Authentication? Thanks

Windowlover

Reaction score
After all this years, I also found that this waiting game since tired and like catching with a dream daily.. Ha

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes Bro. They use to display a lot of watches and can buy from them but no discount. But that is very very long ago.
Thanks for sharing. To be honest, many years back I saw the original Batman on RSC on display. But never thought that we could purchase from them. Missed the boat then.

bbqbeans

Reaction score
Hello, can I ask if its possible to get the 126610LN direct from the ADs now or also need to be on waiting list ?

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, can I ask if its possible to get the 126610LN direct from the ADs now or also need to be on waiting list ?

Easy to get. 1 x Tudor + 1 x DJ can get allocation within 2 months.

But the Tudor & DJ u cannot chose… they’ll ask u to buy whatever is available. U wanna choose, u slowly wait

fabiaN__

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Easy to get. 1 x Tudor + 1 x DJ can get allocation within 2 months.

But the Tudor & DJ u cannot chose… they’ll ask u to buy whatever is available. U wanna choose, u slowly wait
Haha then that defeats the purpose.. if truly only want that one watch, just go grey.

Otherwise, might be better to slowly expand the collection via other brands too. That's if one is into watches and collects them.

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha then that defeats the purpose.. if truly only want that one watch, just go grey.

Otherwise, might be better to slowly expand the collection via other brands too. That's if one is into watches and collects them.

Ya la… see if can accept lor

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.