Damienic
Master Member
- Joined
- Dec 18, 2015
- Messages
- 4,264
- Reaction score
- 3,153
Haha not sure, he didn’t tell me what are his plans yet. Although I think he seems quite keen to continue building profile with this SA.so another RO waiting for him?

Haha not sure, he didn’t tell me what are his plans yet. Although I think he seems quite keen to continue building profile with this SA.so another RO waiting for him?
Maybe after buying the green diver..so another RO waiting for him?
Very chor, even a model like the diver is selling at over 40k and my friend already spent 80k on two Divers (first piece should be before the latest price increase).Maybe after buying the green diver..
Yes, that is the only diver I think is worth considering. My friend bought 2 watches $130k then got his RO. All before the increase, at least his SA got a bit of heart..Very chor, even a model like the diver is selling at over 40k and my friend already spent 80k on two Divers (first piece should be before the latest price increase).
130k of purchase before can get RO? It’s really a bit too muchYes, that is the only diver I think is worth considering. My friend bought 2 watches $130k then got his RO. All before the increase, at least his SA got a bit of heart..
The other friend bought his diver after increase as a new customer..
haha 130k can be better invested but maybe he is very loaded so it does not matter130k of purchase before can get RO? It’s really a bit too much![]()
Exactly yet I heard there are clients who bought $2m then can get a 16202..That is truly crazy, right??!!130k of purchase before can get RO? It’s really a bit too much![]()
I told my friend that if his goal is RO, not worth it to go through this route as prices have been dropping..anyway whether AD or GD, as long as the person is happy..haha 130k can be better invested but maybe he is very loaded so it does not matter
There's perks buying from boutique. Once you have a record. Time to time they will offer you good stuff.I told my friend that if his goal is RO, not worth it to go through this route as prices have been dropping..anyway whether AD or GD, as long as the person is happy..
That is, if you have deep pocket to keep supporting to enrich them..At the end of the day, it is their game to maximise their profits..but it is quite absurd that you can't sell whenever you want..wonder who is really the customer..There's perks buying from boutique. Once you have a record. Time to time they will offer you good stuff.
But once you flip it. Gg
I feel it's quite irritating too. What if I buy and I don't like it after awhile?That is, if you have deep pocket to keep supporting to enrich them..At the end of the day, it is their game to maximise their profits..but it is quite absurd that you can't sell whenever you want..wonder who is really the customer..
Relax.I feel it's quite irritating too. What if I buy and I don't like it after awhile?
I think can offload to friends or what lor.
But not everyone have 40k lying around for a watch. Pretty annoying. Ap boutique game is for loaded people.
1 year but twice already buay tahan
Lol. It's never ending.Relax.
Once you cool down and you have aquired what you really like. Unless u die die want a pepsi. A naultilis lor.
I have entered the cool period leow after aquiring my grail speedy apollo 17th 50anni... now with my 2 sd43 ss and 2t plus my fav longines spirit and trimed down my collections afterwards, i absoultely love these 4 grails. Absolutely in no rush to get another rolex unless its a op41 green or a 2t wimbledon or a explorer 1.
Maybe the passion for aquiring new pieces has waned.
Your passion for acquiring the new pieces will come back later.Relax.
Once you cool down and you have aquired what you really like. Unless u die die want a pepsi. A naultilis lor.
I have entered the cool period leow after aquiring my grail speedy apollo 17th 50anni... now with my 2 sd43 ss and 2t plus my fav longines spirit and trimed down my collections afterwards, i absoultely love these 4 grails. Absolutely in no rush to get another rolex unless its a op41 green or a 2t wimbledon or a explorer 1.
Maybe the passion for aquiring new pieces has waned.
Totally agree. It’s a bit like having something to look forward to after you work so hard during the year. I haven’t got any full gold model yet. Hoping of getting one piece of either RG Daytona or RG Rootbeer maybe in another 2-3 years from now and I’ll be very happy. Just one piece in full precious metal will be enough. The rest will be SS pieces.i have gotten everything i wanted, but yet i want more. lol
when you stop, means you got bored of the hobby liao.
side note, i sold my Rose Gold AP RO and downgraded to a steel RO. RG really very hard to find occasion to wear lol
both you mentioned, both i had before. nothing special. wear already, few months sian liao.Totally agree. It’s a bit like having something to look forward to after you work so hard during the year. I haven’t got any full gold model yet. Hoping of getting one piece of either RG Daytona or RG Rootbeer maybe in another 2-3 years from now and I’ll be very happy. Just one piece in full precious metal will be enough. The rest will be SS pieces.![]()
Everytime outwardly said enough when I bought this and that. Once achieved, satisfised for a moment but down the road saw my friends have this and that then it restarted again..this one got no cure yet..Totally agree. It’s a bit like having something to look forward to after you work so hard during the year. I haven’t got any full gold model yet. Hoping of getting one piece of either RG Daytona or RG Rootbeer maybe in another 2-3 years from now and I’ll be very happy. Just one piece in full precious metal will be enough. The rest will be SS pieces.![]()
I started with mainly white gold, enjoyed the weight on the wrist yet not so blink. Recently, I am gearing toward rose gold after making my 1st purchase. Maybe age is really catching up so need some blinks to cover up the old man spots..both you mentioned, both i had before. nothing special. wear already, few months sian liao.
i now prefer white gold, under the radar + still retain the heft.
platinum same but cannot afford now
Huh you so easily “sian” of it one ahboth you mentioned, both i had before. nothing special. wear already, few months sian liao.
i now prefer white gold, under the radar + still retain the heft.
platinum same but cannot afford now