Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

C4l3b

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2021
Messages
662
Reaction score
318
One of regulars here mentioned previously that Cortina sells sports model to influencer without need for bundle. For THG, they are probably stricter
Thg does favours. But not for first watch. Cortina I don’t even wanna comment lol. They don’t really have a “fair” system imo. Fair as in spend more means get more..
 

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,264
Reaction score
3,153
Thg does favours. But not for first watch. Cortina I don’t even wanna comment lol. They don’t really have a “fair” system imo. Fair as in spend more means get more..
Yep, I believe every AD will do favours but to what extent only. I think THG tends to not be too “blatant” in favours
 

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,264
Reaction score
3,153
Pretty sure I’m not. Spending confirm lesser than you…
My SA makes it very clear to me that she will only possibly offer me items that I have indicated interest in. She will never offer me any watches which I have never specified an interest in. It may not be the spending value but likely you are one of your SA more valued customers for he/she to check if you have any interest in models which you have not specified an interest previously
 

BigStick

Banned
Joined
Mar 24, 2017
Messages
1,382
Reaction score
227
My SA makes it very clear to me that she will only possibly offer me items that I have indicated interest in. She will never offer me any watches which I have never specified an interest in. It may not be the spending value but likely you are one of your SA more valued customers for he/she to check if you have any interest in models which you have not specified an interest previously
Yes that's right. It's same for me too. They won't ever offer me a watch I did not express my interest in. I don't understand why would AD offer a watch to people who don't want it when there are so many in the interest list. It doesn't make sense at all. Take all those "offer" stories with a pinch of salt. I don't believe any of it :(
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
I got offered a sd43 early this year. No bundle whatsoever.
Because they notice I have a SD4K and I always raved about it, telling them nobody appreciated these till it's gone.
They said the sd43 would be a good complement to it. So I went down and got it.

So yes. They do offer. Relationship counts.
 

allrise841

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
93
Reaction score
26
I got offered a sd43 early this year. No bundle whatsoever.
Because they notice I have a SD4K and I always raved about it, telling them nobody appreciated these till it's gone.
They said the sd43 would be a good complement to it. So I went down and got it.

So yes. They do offer. Relationship counts.
so good.. i was only offer a deepsea black dial... which i reject... hahah...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top