Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

Thenewatchmen

Banned
Joined
Oct 10, 2022
Messages
482
Reaction score
522
Normally if AD call u , will WhatsApp u first? Any first timer here first time put interest list, and got a call back? Thanks !
 

rlskyline

Master Member
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
4,331
Reaction score
1,123
I see those rolex white gold sub and gmt dropping so much this week. daytona still holding strong
 

derkaiser94

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2012
Messages
1,482
Reaction score
514
I see those rolex white gold sub and gmt dropping so much this week. daytona still holding strong
Lol need that member who predicted prices were going up to post again with his crystal ball. Funny how last month when prices held strong he came back with an I told you so. Now prices dropping again he disappeared. :ROFLMAO:

Let’s not pretend anyone of us are in the know lah.
 

chows99

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2001
Messages
1,805
Reaction score
107
I read from HK Rolex Facebook group that full gold Daytona in bracelet is getting close to retail price with only a few k of premium.

This is because HK market got no foreigners to compete with them.
 

rlskyline

Master Member
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
4,331
Reaction score
1,123
I read from HK Rolex Facebook group that full gold Daytona in bracelet is getting close to retail price with only a few k of premium.

This is because HK market got no foreigners to compete with them.
anyone of u here like full yellow gold daytona?
I am waiting for the price to drop further before getting one for daily wear
 

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,264
Reaction score
3,153
I read from HK Rolex Facebook group that full gold Daytona in bracelet is getting close to retail price with only a few k of premium.

This is because HK market got no foreigners to compete with them.
Depends which full gold model right? The RG Chocolate Dial and YG John Mayer Dial still selling quite a fair bit over retail price.
The YG Black Dial, RG Ivory, WG Black Dial should indeed be selling close to retail price
 

rlskyline

Master Member
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
4,331
Reaction score
1,123
Depends which full gold model right? The RG Chocolate Dial and YG John Mayer Dial still selling quite a fair bit over retail price.
The YG Black Dial, RG Ivory, WG Black Dial should indeed be selling close to retail price
are u aiming for one too?
 
Last edited:

raidorz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
8,250
Reaction score
413
Just came back from VC exhibit at ASM. I think I was talking to the boutique manager for MBS. He was upfront and said for them, it’s first come first serve queue system. Not ******** interest list or “bundling” of other models that you do not want. Appreciate the transparency. That being said, he said the 4500V blue dial maybe wait till my friend’s daughter now 1 year old, when reach secondary school then can get :ROFLMAO:
 
Last edited:

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,264
Reaction score
3,153
Just came back from VC exhibit at ASM. I think I was talking to the boutique manager for MBS. He was upfront and said for them, it’s first come first serve queue system. Not ******** interest list or “bundling” of other models that you do not want. Appreciate the transparency. That being said, he said the 4500V blue dial maybe wait till my friend’s daughter now 1 year old, when reach secondary school then can get :ROFLMAO:
Got to wait more than 10 years? Any options to “fast track” the queue?
 

raidorz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
8,250
Reaction score
413
Got to wait more than 10 years? Any options to “fast track” the queue?
Never mentioned, but they probably let VIPs/big spenders skip the queue bah. But at least they manage expectations for fresh customers I guess. No rush for me to buy their watches anyway.
 

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,264
Reaction score
3,153
Never mentioned, but they probably let VIPs/big spenders skip the queue bah. But at least they manage expectations for fresh customers I guess. No rush for me to buy their watches anyway.
If VIPs or big spenders can skip the queue, then it isn’t exactly no bundle system already.
 

raidorz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
8,250
Reaction score
413
If VIPs or big spenders can skip the queue, then it isn’t exactly no bundle system already.
I mean like, if you’re a fan of VC and want to buy their other watches, they can do something for you, if not want to wait is also ok bah.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top