Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2001
Messages
37,942
Reaction score
1,292
honestly, does anyone actually know how Rolex allocate their inventory to respective AD?

try asking your SA, see they know anot

Not random one ah?

That’s why AD 1 shop A display is different from AD 1 shop B and AD 2 shop A
 

rlskyline

Master Member
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
4,329
Reaction score
1,124
Haha I’m quite cool one when walking out with the luggages towards the door where the officers stood to do random checks. I pretend like nothing much with me. 😂 The last time I went on a shopping trip was just before Covid, to Osaka and Tokyo. I got a Omega Planet Ocean in Japan and LV messenger bag in my luggage and just walk out but nothing happens. But I know in last 2 years due to their desperate attempts to increase revenue collection, they have been a lot more vigilant in such checks. I have not done any shopping in overseas for almost 3 years. Next month I will travel for holiday but have no intention to shop for Rolex watches as I prefer to buy from my SA.
if can buy in demand rolex overseas. it is still a no brainer
 

rlskyline

Master Member
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
4,329
Reaction score
1,124
lol when ish really more production and leads to watches “readily” available at ADs for walk in…suddenly all those who were so interested to buy won’t seem interested already…hard sinkie flipper truth
it is good news for real watch lovers and collectors
 

NeedHeIp

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
755
Reaction score
139
wow BA BI Q LE

116505 black dial 2019
only going for 64k

from peak 100k. holy ****.
 

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,265
Reaction score
3,156
lol ask la. why? she can tell you 30% increase in production means very close liao.
no need pai seh one
Hmmm, cos it involves other ADs outside of THG, eg Cortina, KHH, Emperor and etc. I just don’t feel I should ask questions that might concern other ADs not from her organisation which she worked for.
i’m actually curious whether THG or Cortina gets more watches to sell from Rolex. 😂
 

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,265
Reaction score
3,156
if can buy in demand rolex overseas. it is still a no brainer
I still dun see it possible to get in demand Rolex from overseas. If just allowed to buy DJ or the less popular TT sports model like SD43 TT, Black Sub TT from overseas, I’m not that interested. I can buy all these in Singapore. In a way I still prefer to clock purchases with the local AD
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Hmmm, cos it involves other ADs outside of THG, eg Cortina, KHH, Emperor and etc. I just don’t feel I should ask questions that might concern other ADs not from her organisation which she worked for.
i’m actually curious whether THG or Cortina gets more watches to sell from Rolex. 😂
Isn't the 30% increment also involve other ad. Unless you say only thg getting extra 30%
 

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,265
Reaction score
3,156
Isn't the 30% increment also involve other ad. Unless you say only thg getting extra 30%
30% is Rolex increasing production by 30% mah. Asking about how Rolex allocates inventory to the various AD is like asking her how much inventory does each AD gets a month? Is a different topic le. Anyway the 30% increment is she told me voluntary, I didn’t probe her about it. So I do not see the need to ask her about how Rolex allocates their inventory to the various ADs, unless she voluntarily share the info with me, then that’s different la
 

Pegasus05

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2022
Messages
556
Reaction score
239
Hi guys,

I have been a silent reader here and after reading all the Lao Jiao / Seniors experiences on what models had been allocated after going for the “journey” or AD route & purchasing some of the “entries level watches” , I am keen to seek advises from you guys on what could be the next model that I could try seeking.

I understand that what you guys suggested/mentioned may not be the actual of my allocation because we all know, allocation are different for different ADs.
Anyway, this is the model that I had bought;

- Franck Mullar moonphase SS (Sincere AD “A”)



I am getting another two more models mentioned below;

- DJ RG two tone 31mm, Romans without diamonds; (model 278271 Cortina AD “B”, AM)

- DJ RG two tone 36mm, Romans with Roman 6 & 9 diamonds only; (model 126231 Cortina AD “B”, AM)

What do you guys think that I can request for / that AD can allocate? All feedbacks are welcome.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top