Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

official_t_atelier

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2022
Messages
570
Reaction score
642
No, you can’t bundle a non Patek model for an Aquanaut. They would bundle Hublot for Rolex.
I see..either was a rumour or happened quite a while ago..I was told by other SA couple months back that she had seen customers who went in to patek then ushered to FM and eventually came out carrying patek bags..
 

C4l3b

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2021
Messages
662
Reaction score
318
I see..either was a rumour or happened quite a while ago..I was told by other SA couple months back that she had seen customers who went in to patek then ushered to FM and eventually came out carrying patek bags..
Bundle FM with patek yes.. that’s cortina. Thg doesn’t have FM..😅
 

C4l3b

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2021
Messages
662
Reaction score
318
2 tone oysterflex daytona? new model? lolol

it's either 2 tone daytona or oysteflex gold daytona.

so far no steel or two tone oysterflex models..... yet
Sorry!! Say wrongly.. in my mind I’m thinking the ceramic bezel choco dial.. 😅😅 full rg I mean..
 

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,265
Reaction score
3,156
Bundle FM with patek yes.. that’s cortina. Thg doesn’t have FM..😅
I heard Patek personally tracks their customers and what AD sells to their customers. If you do not have a purchase history for a Patek registered in the PP owners registry, then AD are not allowed to sell you a Aquanaut. Which means this has nothing to do with THG and Cortina policy. I doubt purchase FM can qualify for Aquanaut
 

Pegasus05

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2022
Messages
556
Reaction score
239
U didn’t bundle????

U r getting meaning already allocated?

I did not know that the bundle should be done together during the purchase of my FM. 🤦🏿‍♂️
I take it that the system changed when I purchased my FM (Sincere).

And now I am thinking what would I be allocate after getting DJ31 & DJ36. Hence I am Consulting you/kelvin bro on;

1) what do you think I could get after purchasing these two?
2) is it ok for me to ask my SA? If my SA says no, what should I do next?

can advise me kelvin bro?
 

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2001
Messages
37,940
Reaction score
1,292
I did not know that the bundle should be done together during the purchase of my FM. 🤦🏿‍♂️
I take it that the system changed when I purchased my FM (Sincere).

And now I am thinking what would I be allocate after getting DJ31 & DJ36. Hence I am Consulting you/kelvin bro on;

1) what do you think I could get after purchasing these two?
2) is it ok for me to ask my SA? If my SA says no, what should I do next?

can advise me kelvin bro?

Sincere?

Cortina must be upfront with them one… only they know.

After that hefty bundle - I never go back 😂

Need to bundle again… very chor
 

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,265
Reaction score
3,156
I did not know that the bundle should be done together during the purchase of my FM. 🤦🏿‍♂️
I take it that the system changed when I purchased my FM (Sincere).

And now I am thinking what would I be allocate after getting DJ31 & DJ36. Hence I am Consulting you/kelvin bro on;

1) what do you think I could get after purchasing these two?
2) is it ok for me to ask my SA? If my SA says no, what should I do next?

can advise me kelvin bro?
Ai yo, you so big hearted, buy such an item didn’t ask for bundle. Very wasted. I think you should go back to ask your SA. He should not be surprised with your request. Everyone would buys FM with Cortina will expect a bundle deal
 

Pegasus05

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2022
Messages
556
Reaction score
239
Kelvin & Damienic bros,

Me & my wife likes the FM moonphase & it was around 11k. It is within our budget. Like what the rest of our fellows here, me and wifey saved some monies and we are willing to spend. No offend, by sharing the cost, $5500 each. Hence I just buy. Also to support her as she is very very friendly and recommended.

I had a chat with her too. She says current market demand is too high and cannot do any bundling but it may change in the future (now fleet to increase to 30%). To me, i just buy to build profile slowly as Cortina had bought over Sincere; I believe one day the data base will be combined as I bought FM after Cortina bought over for more than a year.

And yes, I believe big heart will have rewards bros. Rather than see it as a bundle transaction (like flippers), I prefer to let it be slow and steady. Like Gaoxing84 & the rest of you guys said; buy a watch that you like and wear it. If we keep thinking of earning, we will feel suffer..
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Kelvin & Damienic bros,

Me & my wife likes the FM moonphase & it was around 11k. It is within our budget. Like what the rest of our fellows here, me and wifey saved some monies and we are willing to spend. No offend, by sharing the cost, $5500 each. Hence I just buy. Also to support her as she is very very friendly and recommended.

I had a chat with her too. She says current market demand is too high and cannot do any bundling but it may change in the future (now fleet to increase to 30%). To me, i just buy to build profile slowly as Cortina had bought over Sincere; I believe one day the data base will be combined as I bought FM after Cortina bought over for more than a year.

And yes, I believe big heart will have rewards bros. Rather than see it as a bundle transaction (like flippers), I prefer to let it be slow and steady. Like Gaoxing84 & the rest of you guys said; buy a watch that you like and wear it. If we keep thinking of earning, we will feel suffer..
current demand too high lol
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
fug cortina, they will track you one if you try to flip, even those shitters they made you buy
 

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,265
Reaction score
3,156
Kelvin & Damienic bros,

Me & my wife likes the FM moonphase & it was around 11k. It is within our budget. Like what the rest of our fellows here, me and wifey saved some monies and we are willing to spend. No offend, by sharing the cost, $5500 each. Hence I just buy. Also to support her as she is very very friendly and recommended.

I had a chat with her too. She says current market demand is too high and cannot do any bundling but it may change in the future (now fleet to increase to 30%). To me, i just buy to build profile slowly as Cortina had bought over Sincere; I believe one day the data base will be combined as I bought FM after Cortina bought over for more than a year.

And yes, I believe big heart will have rewards bros. Rather than see it as a bundle transaction (like flippers), I prefer to let it be slow and steady. Like Gaoxing84 & the rest of you guys said; buy a watch that you like and wear it. If we keep thinking of earning, we will feel suffer..
I do not doubt that you like FM, otherwise you would not have bought it without asking for the bundle deal. I have a feeling your SA trying to smoke you. Since you didn’t ask for the bundle in the beginning, your SA probably feels she can cook up some reasons not to offer you a bundle too. It is well known that people buy FM from Cortina usually gets a bundle deal in return.

I fully agree to buy a watch only if you like and wear. It’s not about thinking of earning, but rather if your SA is taking you for a ride? Anyway at end of the day, if you are happy and doesn’t have any expectations, i guess that’s what matters most.
 

official_t_atelier

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2022
Messages
570
Reaction score
642
Kelvin & Damienic bros,

Me & my wife likes the FM moonphase & it was around 11k. It is within our budget. Like what the rest of our fellows here, me and wifey saved some monies and we are willing to spend. No offend, by sharing the cost, $5500 each. Hence I just buy. Also to support her as she is very very friendly and recommended.

I had a chat with her too. She says current market demand is too high and cannot do any bundling but it may change in the future (now fleet to increase to 30%). To me, i just buy to build profile slowly as Cortina had bought over Sincere; I believe one day the data base will be combined as I bought FM after Cortina bought over for more than a year.

And yes, I believe big heart will have rewards bros. Rather than see it as a bundle transaction (like flippers), I prefer to let it be slow and steady. Like Gaoxing84 & the rest of you guys said; buy a watch that you like and wear it. If we keep thinking of earning, we will feel suffer..
Was there any discount for yr FM?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top