I had an opportunity to buy one. Friend was willing to let me have his allotment.
Couldn’t bring myself to do it. Just don’t like 2-tone enough.
Looks good on ladies. A lot of tai tais wearing it .
I had an opportunity to buy one. Friend was willing to let me have his allotment.
Couldn’t bring myself to do it. Just don’t like 2-tone enough.
I didn’t know there is so much discussion about khh. I believe is the store which owns the Tudor store right at the side.
I have something to share too. I went to the Tudor store before and saved the SE contacts, maybe about 2-3 years ago. Last year, I bought a Tudor via carousel . After 1 month, I decided to sell it . So apparently this SE texted me and offered to Buy it . I didn’t know then but when she gave me her mobile (I tried to text her to arrange the meet up), I knew something wasn’t right. I confronted her and she didn’t reply at all after that .
So my best guess,
(1) they got many of their clients to bundle Rolex purchase with a Tudor purchase. and she’s trying to see who’s dumping the Tudor after that .
And/Or
(2) she’s trying to find out which idiot client is trying to tell the world that the purchase price from KHh has a massive discount (lol I was too honest in my post to highlight this).
I didn’t know there is so much discussion about khh. I believe is the store which owns the Tudor store right at the side.
I have something to share too. I went to the Tudor store before and saved the SE contacts, maybe about 2-3 years ago. Last year, I bought a Tudor via carousel . After 1 month, I decided to sell it . So apparently this SE texted me and offered to Buy it . I didn’t know then but when she gave me her mobile (I tried to text her to arrange the meet up), I knew something wasn’t right. I confronted her and she didn’t reply at all after that .
So my best guess,
(1) they got many of their clients to bundle Rolex purchase with a Tudor purchase. and she’s trying to see who’s dumping the Tudor after that .
And/Or
(2) she’s trying to find out which idiot client is trying to tell the world that the purchase price from KHh has a massive discount (lol I was too honest in my post to highlight this).

Curious which tudor model u got? Something obscure and not v popular?
Yesterday KHH so many people visit and pick up their allocated pieces but notice got 1 guy chatting with Max and spilling all the beans about who say what on the forum/Facebook on KHH.
Lolx, so many spies here. You know who you are.![]()
Looks good on ladies. A lot of tai tais wearing it .
Hello bro, mind providing the contact for the SE ?

the SE asked u who is the AD on warranty card?I didn’t know there is so much discussion about khh. I believe is the store which owns the Tudor store right at the side.
I have something to share too. I went to the Tudor store before and saved the SE contacts, maybe about 2-3 years ago. Last year, I bought a Tudor via carousel . After 1 month, I decided to sell it . So apparently this SE texted me and offered to Buy it . I didn’t know then but when she gave me her mobile (I tried to text her to arrange the meet up), I knew something wasn’t right. I confronted her and she didn’t reply at all after that .
So my best guess,
(1) they got many of their clients to bundle Rolex purchase with a Tudor purchase. and she’s trying to see who’s dumping the Tudor after that .
And/Or
(2) she’s trying to find out which idiot client is trying to tell the world that the purchase price from KHh has a massive discount (lol I was too honest in my post to highlight this).
The tai tai’s I know seem to like full gold Daytona’s. Some rose some yellow.
So will the spies here tell Max to sell me a professional watch? I promise to blow for KKH.

Haha, the more chatter here, the more the spy will update the boss on who's who's when given a chance. Likely the spy will in-turn get a professional model for his loyalty and defending the shop.
Anyway, lets not chat on this particular shop liao... we need more actual lobang here.
Please SIC SE contacts.![]()
Yesterday KHH so many people visit and pick up their allocated pieces but notice got 1 guy chatting with Max and spilling all the beans about who say what on the forum/Facebook on KHH.
Lolx, so many spies here. You know who you are.![]()
Tudor is a mainstream brand, quite curious y SE approached you, unless this SE is quite free, scout Carousell for Tudor posts and trying to find out whether the Tudor was bought from KHH.
Anyway, if they are bundling Tudor with Rolex purchase, shouldn't it be common sense that customers are just buying the Tudor for the sake of buying and probably offload it later?![]()
So will the spies here tell Max to sell me a professional watch? I promise to blow for KKH.
you no need to bootlick Max la... you can just bootlick friends of KHH can liao..end of the day, after so many posts to tell first timer they got a chance after your story telling, he also sell to his friends or friends friends or friends who intro their friends to him...
is there any way we can punish khh? hehe. with all the brains here, there is surely a way