Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

craybia

Banned
Joined
Apr 15, 2018
Messages
3,242
Reaction score
1,310
If you have only one Rolex would you choose submariner, datejust, Daytona or gmt master?
 

DreamOnzzz

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2024
Messages
32
Reaction score
6
For me, DJ, smooth bezel without gathering much attention, in view of the job I'm doing now.


If you have only one Rolex would you choose submariner, datejust, Daytona or gmt master?

But for your question, i would choose the other 3 but not DJ, cos they shout ROLEX. 5555
 

Evil_Boss

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2013
Messages
48,792
Reaction score
18,934

terriblee

Master Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
4,689
Reaction score
1,556
No date! But if you wear it daily then it doesn't matter I guess?
No date because of its history? Yeah using it as a daily and also hope to resell it in the future so was thinking date fetches better resale value and also more practical la. Actually ok with the date just the Cyclopes lens need getting used to haha
 

Mukamuka

Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2022
Messages
153
Reaction score
83
No date because of its history? Yeah using it as a daily and also hope to resell it in the future so was thinking date fetches better resale value and also more practical la. Actually ok with the date just the Cyclopes lens need getting used to haha
I prefer it because of the cleaner look and you also don't have to set the date when you wear it if its laying inside your box for quite some time.
 

mrfighting27

Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2011
Messages
149
Reaction score
11
House of watches, professional, reliable and offer good services. It is located at Far East Plaza #04-146. No regrets dealing with them.
Thanks! I saw their google post and review seems to be perfect.

Regarding grey, I worry about authenticity, is there anyway we can project ourself?

I spoke to my AD, had a JLC and Omega history, want a sub need to DJ, Tudor then sub, Want a gmt need a Frank M.
Quite funny. History = no history
 

official_t_atelier

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2022
Messages
569
Reaction score
643
Thanks! I saw their google post and review seems to be perfect.

Regarding grey, I worry about authenticity, is there anyway we can project ourself?

I spoke to my AD, had a JLC and Omega history, want a sub need to DJ, Tudor then sub, Want a gmt need a Frank M.
Quite funny. History = no history
That’s quite ridiculous from your AD!
why not look for another more responsive guy?
For grey dealer, usually local AD set with receipt and card is quite good to assess its aunthenticity. Minimally must have card. Normally after that, I would go RSC to resize. All the time, they are real.
 

DreamOnzzz

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2024
Messages
32
Reaction score
6
Thanks! I saw their google post and review seems to be perfect.

Regarding grey, I worry about authenticity, is there anyway we can project ourself?

I spoke to my AD, had a JLC and Omega history, want a sub need to DJ, Tudor then sub, Want a gmt need a Frank M.
Quite funny. History = no history
Sub Date or ND, 2-3K above RRP now. buy from reputable reseller shops, many ard. save u headache of getting stuff u do not want and spend more $$$
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top