gaoxing84
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 12, 2004
- Messages
- 66,764
- Reaction score
- 2,179
Buy ThorHULK worth it to get now anot ? Or still overrated.
Buy ThorHULK worth it to get now anot ? Or still overrated.
Rose gold maybe not so bling than yellow gold. HahaFull gold really is abit too blings to wear to work
For me Daytona.If you have only one Rolex would you choose submariner, datejust, Daytona or gmt master?
If you have only one Rolex would you choose submariner, datejust, Daytona or gmt master?
Rose gold maybe not so bling than yellow gold. Haha
If you have only one Rolex would you choose submariner, datejust, Daytona or gmt master?
For me, DJ, smooth bezel without gathering much attention, in view of the job I'm doing now.
But for your question, i would choose the other 3 but not DJ, cos they shout ROLEX. 5555
daydate 36If you have only one Rolex would you choose submariner, datejust, Daytona or gmt master?
If you have only one Rolex would you choose submariner, datejust, Daytona or gmt master?
No date! But if you wear it daily then it doesn't matter I guess?Submariner date or no date? Resale date higher value no date looks cleaner.
No date because of its history? Yeah using it as a daily and also hope to resell it in the future so was thinking date fetches better resale value and also more practical la. Actually ok with the date just the Cyclopes lens need getting used to hahaNo date! But if you wear it daily then it doesn't matter I guess?
I prefer it because of the cleaner look and you also don't have to set the date when you wear it if its laying inside your box for quite some time.No date because of its history? Yeah using it as a daily and also hope to resell it in the future so was thinking date fetches better resale value and also more practical la. Actually ok with the date just the Cyclopes lens need getting used to haha
Premium above retail less than 25%Prefer Date and now both model price keep dropping @ reseller.
Thanks! I saw their google post and review seems to be perfect.House of watches, professional, reliable and offer good services. It is located at Far East Plaza #04-146. No regrets dealing with them.
That’s quite ridiculous from your AD!Thanks! I saw their google post and review seems to be perfect.
Regarding grey, I worry about authenticity, is there anyway we can project ourself?
I spoke to my AD, had a JLC and Omega history, want a sub need to DJ, Tudor then sub, Want a gmt need a Frank M.
Quite funny. History = no history
Sub Date or ND, 2-3K above RRP now. buy from reputable reseller shops, many ard. save u headache of getting stuff u do not want and spend more $$$Thanks! I saw their google post and review seems to be perfect.
Regarding grey, I worry about authenticity, is there anyway we can project ourself?
I spoke to my AD, had a JLC and Omega history, want a sub need to DJ, Tudor then sub, Want a gmt need a Frank M.
Quite funny. History = no history