Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
10,375
Reaction score
635
Hello, I need some help.
I’m going to purchase a sub 2018 from a Carousell seller but he mention not to waste money for authentication and just head down to rolex shop to adjust the links.
Is it true that they will not adjust if it’s fake?

Is there any other ways to authenticate it without opening the case back since it’s still under warranty?

First thing first, do you buy the seller?

If no, and scare the internal watch part kanna swap with old or used parts, better to go open and see.

You never know watchshop did movement swap-a-roo using a 1996 <=> 2006 (Since both models using the same 3135 movement)
 

w_sieng

Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2005
Messages
433
Reaction score
3
Guys. I have a question. I was playing with my Uv light and I realised one of the diamonds on my daytona dial turns bright green just like a Lume . Just wondering if you have observed the same situation before. On the same note, does Anybody know if rolex uses fluorescence diamonds?
 

adgjl321

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2013
Messages
710
Reaction score
40
Hahaha not to mention names in the group.
But got a few individuals in the group, always get allocation, then also selling 2020 subs in FB marketplace.

Please la Max gor, you and your band of scalpers want to scalp just continue do so la, not like we all here don't know.

You come here geh kiang talk until we wronged you, please la, then how come you never see your ahbang selling multiple 2020 pieces and you still keep allocating to him.

I use your number la. 12 out of 400 right?
12/400 * 12/400 = the probability to get allocation in a row twice leh.

Use machine learning algorithm also not so li hai and get the same results twice in a row leh bro.
Granted I’ve not seen all 12 post por ***** and only came across 2, one is SS YM, other is half gold YM. Knn both models also easy to get, shiok can clear stock
 

m@maboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2014
Messages
14,639
Reaction score
907
RCS dont authenticate for you anyway. But i will not buy anything that does not allow me to verify its authenticity.

Lastly, how will adjust the link check if it is fake. You mean u go see doctor and the doctor take your temperature and knows you are suffering from depression?


Hello, I need some help.
I’m going to purchase a sub 2018 from a Carousell seller but he mention not to waste money for authentication and just head down to rolex shop to adjust the links.
Is it true that they will not adjust if it’s fake?

Is there any other ways to authenticate it without opening the case back since it’s still under warranty?
 

lurker88

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2015
Messages
685
Reaction score
24
Hello, I need some help.
I&#146;m going to purchase a sub 2018 from a Carousell seller but he mention not to waste money for authentication and just head down to rolex shop to adjust the links.
Is it true that they will not adjust if it&#146;s fake?

Is there any other ways to authenticate it without opening the case back since it&#146;s still under warranty?

I did it around 7 years ago. Bought an extra link and requested RSC to replace existing link. RSC accepted n I collected the following day. Another way is to request for quotation for servicing but I decided not to proceed after receiving the quotation.

The above are years ago and I don't know whether these are still being practiced now

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT
 

indigo22

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
39,146
Reaction score
7
Hello, I need some help.
I’m going to purchase a sub 2018 from a Carousell seller but he mention not to waste money for authentication and just head down to rolex shop to adjust the links.
Is it true that they will not adjust if it’s fake?

Is there any other ways to authenticate it without opening the case back since it’s still under warranty?

this seller, does he specialize in selling watches?
how is his ratings?
sounds a bit weird of him to say that...
 

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 20, 2008
Messages
14,234
Reaction score
2,202
soon RSC will stop teh loophole of cheapos trying to authenticate their watches by pretending to adjust links etc best ish they start asking to show proof of purchase receipt and warranty card etc :D
 

adgjl321

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2013
Messages
710
Reaction score
40
soon RSC will stop teh loophole of cheapos trying to authenticate their watches by pretending to adjust links etc best ish they start asking to show proof of purchase receipt and warranty card etc :D
Is this factual or you speculating? Dosent make sense, if I lose my receipt and warranty card then they won’t entertain?
 

gazar1

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2010
Messages
2,361
Reaction score
3
soon RSC will stop teh loophole of cheapos trying to authenticate their watches by pretending to adjust links etc best ish they start asking to show proof of purchase receipt and warranty card etc :D

I don’t think got Brand’s out there when request shortening will ask you to show receipt or warranty card.

Some client outside shopping walk half way maybe feel too loose or tight it is their right to go adjust mah
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
I don’t think got Brand’s out there when request shortening will ask you to show receipt or warranty card.

Some client outside shopping walk half way maybe feel too loose or tight it is their right to go adjust mah

that piao kia buay hiao one la

talk number 1
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Haha same person lol, but he confirm more class than KHH

One got 深度
One machiam pasar malam seller

Ya but I still quite pissed.
He's well know as botak ma.
Jam the sale after I deposit. Ass move
 

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
15,732
Reaction score
485
Granted I’ve not seen all 12 post por ***** and only came across 2, one is SS YM, other is half gold YM. Knn both models also easy to get, shiok can clear stock

i walked in a few shop to ask for YM 126622, all no stock leh.
funny thing is this model depreciate instead of appreciate, but still hard to find.
:(
 

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
10,375
Reaction score
635
i walked in a few shop to ask for YM 126622, all no stock leh.
funny thing is this model depreciate instead of appreciate, but still hard to find.
:(

1 word: Hype

People upsell say, ALL the rolex sports model are in demand... key word "ALL" thus everyone starts buying everything in the sports series.. most of the time the first time explorer 1 buyers start getting sian of their watch after couple of years and realized that they need a date complication some day.:s13:
 

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
10,375
Reaction score
635
All the best for those who have submitted the best comments! It's anyone guess for the sports model allocation tomorrow!

qtE0364l.jpg


Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top