tecnica
Honorary Member
- Joined
- Aug 20, 2002
- Messages
- 100,583
- Reaction score
- 0
Anyone can help skip the q for 36mm datejust with white gold bezel, jubilee bracelet, blue dial and diamond markers? 

Retail should be $8760What is the estimate price of a brand new Rolex explorer 1?
Congratulations, any pictures of the watch? Also I trust you have also expressed your interest on the sports model using this purchase?Just purchase a lady datejust from hour glass, not a single sport model in sight �
Congratulations, any pictures of the watch? Also I trust you have also expressed your interest on the sports model using this purchase?
Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT
Can we purchase other brands like IWC or JLC and express interest on the sports models and potentially move up the queue?
Congratulations, any pictures of the watch? Also I trust you have also expressed your interest on the sports model using this purchase?
Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT
If anyone is after any Rolex (barring your Sub/GMT/Daytona etc...actually Sea Dweller still can get in fact my AD just put all 3 stainless steel SD in the window), drop me a PM. I am based in London. Of course with Covid now travelling will be tough, but if you urgently require it I can ship it back etc (no tax refund), or if you're coming up in the near future/next year, feel free to drop me a PM as well. Can link you up with my AD that gives decent discounts for certain models.
SD43, SD44, DSSD. Haha I could have, but it'll 'dilute' my purchase history so my AD adviced me not to, saving for something bigger to comeWhy you never buy all 3 and flip?
Unless you say it's the black deepsea.

SD43, SD44, DSSD. Haha I could have, but it'll 'dilute' my purchase history so my AD adviced me not to, saving for something bigger to come![]()
SD43, SD44, DSSD. Haha I could have, but it'll 'dilute' my purchase history so my AD adviced me not to, saving for something bigger to come![]()
Deep sea sea dweller, no? https://www.rolex.com/watches/sea-dweller/m126660-0002.htmlDSSD isn't SD44?
or you mean james cameron?
Deep sea sea dweller, no? https://www.rolex.com/watches/sea-dweller/m126660-0002.html
Or the JC I guess they’re used interchangeably
Perform the usual verification, Brand New or pre-owned, all must open case back and check. Nowadays the movement and warranty card , box all Kanna fake. Search noob or zf factory and u know.Hi all - got offered a brand new overseas AD 116610 LN -0001 from thewatchmen at carousell at 15900. Is this a good buy and what are the things to look out for?
tis ish exactly what dealers wants every sucker to move towards to...buying other stuff for a Rolex lol
Hi all - got offered a brand new overseas AD 116610 LN -0001 from thewatchmen at carousell at 15900. Is this a good buy and what are the things to look out for?
AD is from Africa; dated early this yeardated when?