Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

carey

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
40,909
Reaction score
5,222
Are both from the same boutique within a 2 year period ? If same boutique still ok, as same boutique manager ,…. But if you buy from 2 separate boutique than even if same AD ….. your SA/ Boutique Manager may not push for you ……
Not exactly same boutique - both were at Paragon and my SA had to bring me over to another shop to get my Omega (he said they were all under the same company)
 

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2001
Messages
37,940
Reaction score
1,292
Paragon WOS & the shop opposite same company, same profile.

My SA also bring me all over but all the purchases are logged in same profile to improve my purchase history
 

watchlouver99

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2024
Messages
59
Reaction score
28
Not exactly same boutique - both were at Paragon and my SA had to bring me over to another shop to get my Omega (he said they were all under the same company)
Icic ….. did you discuss with your SA the possibility of getting a desired watch after this purchase ? Also the THG at Paragon don’t have Rolex ….. can they get allocation for you ?
 

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2001
Messages
37,940
Reaction score
1,292
Icic ….. did you discuss with your SA the possibility of getting a desired watch after this purchase ? Also the THG at Paragon don’t have Rolex ….. can they get allocation for you ?

From my friend’s experience… he bought an AP from Paragon from a diff SA and his Rolex SA allocated an OF Daytona after that
 

carey

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
40,909
Reaction score
5,222
Icic ….. did you discuss with your SA the possibility of getting a desired watch after this purchase ? Also the THG at Paragon don’t have Rolex ….. can they get allocation for you ?
Yes, I told my SA that if a black sub or ND pops up, I will be keen
 

Bloodcrave

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
894
Reaction score
202
so that's just plain SS
when people say SS most people understood it means plain stainless steel

anyways my understanding is that sky dweller isn't the more popular choice so should be easier compared to sub or gmt
probably still need to get on the list tho
 

C4l3b

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2021
Messages
662
Reaction score
318
so that's just plain SS
when people say SS most people understood it means plain stainless steel

anyways my understanding is that sky dweller isn't the more popular choice so should be easier compared to sub or gmt
probably still need to get on the list tho
Which colour dial? If it’s the black or white it’s easy. Blue and green is tougher than most sub and GMTs
 

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,265
Reaction score
3,156
Hello gurus. Is it still challenging to get a single tone SS sky dweller?

Black or White dial is easy.
For Blue or Mint Green, some purchase history needed and the wait is relatively longer than the other sports models due to lower production numbers
 

xiahjunsu87

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2009
Messages
22
Reaction score
10
Hi guys, I am new and only got my SD 43mm few days ago. Do I stand a chance to allocate sub date or gmt like Batman or Bruce Wayne? Or can I try to ask for one SS DJ 41mm fluted bezel with Wimbledon dial
 
Joined
Jun 1, 2023
Messages
110
Reaction score
84
Hi guys, I am new and only got my SD 43mm few days ago. Do I stand a chance to allocate sub date or gmt like Batman or Bruce Wayne? Or can I try to ask for one SS DJ 41mm fluted bezel with Wimbledon dial
You stand no chance because none of us is going to prophecies your fate in the particulars AD.

It's like yesteday I buy toto, today should I buy again to confirm I win the group 1 prize? 😂
 

xiahjunsu87

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2009
Messages
22
Reaction score
10
You stand no chance because none of us is going to prophecies your fate in the particulars AD.

It's like yesteday I buy toto, today should I buy again to confirm I win the group 1 prize? 😂
Well, what’s so funny when I only asking a question which is not even a joke.
You can simply reply yes or no. That’s all.
No offence.
 

Mountaindwarf

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2022
Messages
727
Reaction score
428
Maybe can confirm with your SA to be sure? I think normally they don’t allocate two sport models consecutively. Maybe need something else in between. Also they can advise you what to get to get there? Just tell them what you like maybe? maybe they will suggest Hublot for higher chance.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top