You are most welcome.I have ignored AD. Thanks for you sharing.

You are most welcome.I have ignored AD. Thanks for you sharing.
Heck care la. Life is too short to bother about all this.Are they too bling for daily wear? Or just yolo, don’t care haha. I like full gold too but afraid too much for office haha.
KB LuxuryAny good grey market dealer to recommend?
House of watches, professional, reliable and offer good services. It is located at Far East Plaza #04-146. No regrets dealing with them.Any good grey market dealer to recommend?
Very new dealer.House of watches, professional, reliable and offer good services. It is located at Far East Plaza #04-146. No regrets dealing with them.
New in opening shop front but for years have been supplying watches to dealers, quite similar to one new dealer in Bencoolen..Very new dealer.
i see, satkiNew in opening shop front but for years have been supplying watches to dealers, quite similar to one new dealer in Bencoolen..
Do you still take in watches? Sometimes there's some odd 1-2 allocations that my friends/family don't want.Only if you stay in jurong
Just go to bencoolen.
Very nice collection, will be perfect if have John mayorFinally bought one with oysterflex. I think this is the end of my Rolex watch collecting journey.
![]()
yeap, sure, can pm me.Do you still take in watches? Sometimes there's some odd 1-2 allocations that my friends/family don't want.
Trackingtime one of the best grey dealer around.Do you still take in watches? Sometimes there's some odd 1-2 allocations that my friends/family don't want.
First watch get Daytona or Sub ?
Finally bought one with oysterflex. I think this is the end of my Rolex watch collecting journey.
![]()
Are they too bling for daily wear? Or just yolo, don’t care haha. I like full gold too but afraid too much for office haha.
Heck care la. Life is too short to bother about all this.
My friend who used to work at MFA, wears his DD36 YG and Pepsi WG to work. Nobody said anything. Even if they say, let them lo.