TNG App widely used?

beanstalk6

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 15, 2000
Messages
10,034
Reaction score
1,920
I used the physical touch-n-go card on the LRT in KL. The app is accepted on some self-service order counters at fast-food restaurants.
 

WhyPayMore

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2001
Messages
13,566
Reaction score
1,306
I used the physical touch-n-go card on the LRT in KL. The app is accepted on some self-service order counters at fast-food restaurants.
The self service kiosk of kfc and Texas chicken at jb have the scanner to scan the QR code in TNG ewallet for payment.
:s34:
 

Solidus_GZ

Master Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2008
Messages
4,083
Reaction score
629
i already stop changing cash and use TNG most of the time its so much convenient for me.
hell, even malaysia is more advance than us interms of cashless transaction
 

WhyPayMore

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2001
Messages
13,566
Reaction score
1,306
Moi last time using TNG to pay the Spotify also. :s34: change account to MY and it’s so much cheaper than SG.
But stop subscribe liao as don’t have so much time listening to music. :s34:

instead listening to this MY radio app call Syok as there are many music only stations (no dj). Free de. :s34:
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,146
Reaction score
13,170
Second this, literally most places accept T&G, nowadays only bring minimal cash just for emergencies.

Tbh i very long nv go money changer

Is either tng or cc de
Past couple of trips when I already got the AEON card and went to AEON Bukit Indah, I didn't even have to top up my TnG eWallet coz I was scanning the AEON card like no tomorrow, then rest via TnG or PayWave with my watch.

TBH, never had such joy making payments. :s13:
 

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
71,456
Reaction score
10,398
Get an update - Now with youtrip MY convertion, what is the latest way to pair Youtrip & TNG app? Basically need : good exchange rate, can scan MY merchants QR code and can register using SG mobile no.
 

phunware

Banned
Joined
Mar 27, 2025
Messages
1,998
Reaction score
1,550
Get an update - Now with youtrip MY convertion, what is the latest way to pair Youtrip & TNG app? Basically need : good exchange rate, can scan MY merchants QR code and can register using SG mobile no.

Youtrip no 2.6% charge if pair to TNG for auto reload?
 

beanstalk6

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 15, 2000
Messages
10,034
Reaction score
1,920
I tried to use TouchNGo exclusively today. Pleasantly surprised with its wide acceptance even at coffeeshops in Kulai. Also paid at MyDin using it.
 

pchltws

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2005
Messages
1,718
Reaction score
13
I trying to retrieve much information from app pertaining to TOPUP Touch & Go via Youtrip with ringget, not sure is it 1% convenience fee?
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,146
Reaction score
13,170
I tried to use TouchNGo exclusively today. Pleasantly surprised with its wide acceptance even at coffeeshops in Kulai. Also paid at MyDin using it.
Even most pasar malam stalls accept TnG payments!

I first used in a coffeeshop after spotting the TnG payment sign. Subsequently, I even asked at places without the sign, especially pasar malam stalls, and most accept it.
 

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
71,456
Reaction score
10,398
Even most pasar malam stalls accept TnG payments!

I first used in a coffeeshop after spotting the TnG payment sign. Subsequently, I even asked at places without the sign, especially pasar malam stalls, and most accept it.
You use youtrip SGD to MYR to top up TNG ewallet? Or just link? Or top up TNG using msia bank acct? Your payment above is all ewallet/app?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top