Treasure at Tampines

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2015
Messages
59,431
Reaction score
4,369
Yup I just saw it, will reply you tonight as I am going out for dinner with my family soon.

At first glance, you look to be in pretty good position. Landed may be within your reach.

I hope so because all agents here are avoiding me like a plaque.:o
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Outstanding, compared to G&L which sold 7%. Guess this project belonged to the >30% no problem group, like tapestry and whistler, also by cdl.

Always got this feeling Bartley G & L directly or indirectly has helped this project to sell. (Remembering 1 bedder G&L cost around 23xxpsf)
I’m a little more optimistic for amber park may cross 50%.
I gauge based on unit types and quantum. Smaller units with lower quantum may move.

For example
Total there’s 316units (1 bedder/2 bedder type) that are below the quantum 1.7mil?
316/592 = 53%
The above is just an estimation assuming all the 1/2 bedder moves.
(excluding the sales of bigger units from 3 bedder onwards that starts from 2.18mil.)

May see healthy sales for this project.

twI5bAJ.png
 
Last edited:

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2015
Messages
59,431
Reaction score
4,369
I am hesitating amber style condo or a landed? :o I am confuse but I have limited budget and some technical constraints. :o
 

jonchar

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2011
Messages
824
Reaction score
11
I am hesitating amber style condo or a landed? :o I am confuse but I have limited budget and some technical constraints. :o

Yong Wei, no more staying Teban Gardens? Lol. Need a bigger space with your kids now. :)

P/S: I’m the one that had arisen ramen with both of you many many donkey years back at Junction 8 ;)
 

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
https://www.propertysoul.com/2019/04/28/lies-behind-property-ads-in-social-media/


Have you encountered such scams?
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
https://www.propertysoul.com/2019/04/28/lies-behind-property-ads-in-social-media/


Have you encountered such scams?

Stop reading after seeing her face.
Her England quite jialat, don’t even understand her sometimes.
Anyway what she says all season buyers already know.
I will stop at 3, Anyway, not buying at the moment.
Recently just put all my funds in SSB and FD, even FD now can hit up to 1.88-2%.
 
Last edited:

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
Stop reading after seeing her face.
Her England quite jialat, don’t even understand her sometimes.
I will stop at 3, Anyway, not buying at the moment.
Recently just put all my funds in SSB and FD, even FD now can hit up to 1.88-2%.

Don’t see face lah,...look at content.
Don’t judge a book by its cover.

FD definitely can get 2%. Try BOI.
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Don’t see face lah,...look at content.
Don’t judge a book by its cover.

FD definitely can get 2%. Try BOI.

Cover the face Liao but her pronounciation still very cui leh.
Ya, BOC and Maybank FD also quite decent.
if got huge sum of cash now, can consider put in FD to offset the home loan interest.
Take a break from property first.
 

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
Cover the face Liao but her pronounciation still very cui leh.
Ya, BOC and Maybank FD also quite decent.
if got huge sum of cash now, can consider put in FD to offset the home loan interest.
Take a break from property first.

Can put to mute, cover her face and just read subtitle leh...🤗
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Comparing Amber and Mayer

https://www.99.co/blog/singapore/d15-freehold-condo-amber-meyer/

If we are concerned with traffic at Treasure, would you not be concerned if you stay at Amber.

Quote”

Amber comes at a tradeoff of greater traffic and noise levels. When The Opus and Amber 45 are complete, we expect jams at the Amber areas during peak hours to worsen.

Unquote””



Nice read, fair comparison. Better than listening to that hongie talk.
But I’m those who prefer amenities more than serene/greenery. (Of cos not too noisy la)
Though article says Meyer future enbloc potential higher than amber, but enbloc this kinda thing is like strike lottery lah, beyond control. Prefer to be nearer to good schools and amenities. The problem with amber area is after opus launch, cfm si beh crowded.

Bro u everything also like to put in treasure thread hor, :D now this thread become rojak Liao. Share this in amber park thread leh, easier for other bros interested in D15 to read.
 

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
Nice read, fair comparison. Better than listening to that hongie talk.
But I’m those who prefer amenities more than serene/greenery. (Of cos not too noisy la)
Though article says Meyer future enbloc potential higher than amber, but enbloc this kinda thing is like strike lottery lah, beyond control. Prefer to be nearer to good schools and amenities. The problem with amber area is after opus launch, cfm si beh crowded.

Bro u everything also like to put in treasure thread hor, :D now this thread become rojak Liao. Share this in amber park thread leh, easier for other bros interested in D15 to read.

Actually I intended to draw comparison with Treasure at Tampines. Why people so concerned about jam roads in Tampines, whereas those amber buyers ‘bo chap’ even bought up almost 20% of Amber Park. Should amber buyers not be more concerned since they are supposedly richer (units priced higher) and are driving?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top