UOB ONE Account

tidalstorm

Master Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
4,238
Reaction score
371
For the credit card spend of 500 to get the bonus interest, does it go by posting date or transaction date?

I spent $100 on 30 March which was posted on 1 April. Does this count towards March or April spending?
April. 10kkjjjjjjj
 

silverbomb

Master Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
3,945
Reaction score
693
For the credit card spend of 500 to get the bonus interest, does it go by posting date or transaction date?

I spent $100 on 30 March which was posted on 1 April. Does this count towards March or April spending?

always based on posting date.
 

Cumzilla

Master Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
3,370
Reaction score
217
For the credit card spend of 500 to get the bonus interest, does it go by posting date or transaction date?

I spent $100 on 30 March which was posted on 1 April. Does this count towards March or April spending?

no bonus interest for last month cos posted on 1st april? u can try appealing if 1st time.
 

greenpenguin

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
85
Reaction score
1
Does anyone know if we can make notification for this account? As long as there is a transaction in and out? Must call?
 

silverbomb

Master Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
3,945
Reaction score
693
Does anyone know if we can make notification for this account? As long as there is a transaction in and out? Must call?

U can login to ibanking or mighty app to see the latest transactions. They've recently updated their records to display both posted and u posted transactions.
 

sunbox

Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2019
Messages
155
Reaction score
3
How to make sure to charge only 500$ monthly on UOB card and not overspend? I have other cards which give cash back, ideally would prefer to spend anything over 500$ on other cards.
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,362
Reaction score
3,715
How to make sure to charge only 500$ monthly on UOB card and not overspend? I have other cards which give cash back, ideally would prefer to spend anything over 500$ on other cards.

I track manually.

Having sms alert on card transactions helps.
 

Mecisteus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2002
Messages
55,828
Reaction score
12,257
How to make sure to charge only 500$ monthly on UOB card and not overspend? I have other cards which give cash back, ideally would prefer to spend anything over 500$ on other cards.

Just log on to internet banking.

You can already see the total spending for UOB One CC for the month.

You don't really need to hit exactly $500 and that's it. Can be a little bit more than that.
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,362
Reaction score
3,715
Let me try the app and IB again. A few weeks ago I tried but could not find it.

In any case, I will still use my excel to track coz I also want to track what I charge to the card. Plus I have other credit cards to track.
 

Mecisteus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2002
Messages
55,828
Reaction score
12,257
Let me try the app and IB again. A few weeks ago I tried but could not find it.

In any case, I will still use my excel to track coz I also want to track what I charge to the card. Plus I have other credit cards to track.

Not sure about app.

Internet banking confirm can show the total spending.
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,362
Reaction score
3,715
Not sure about app.

Internet banking confirm can show the total spending.

The one I found previously shows the total that includes my last statement amount if it is unpaid. Not so useful as I still need to deduct last statement amount. Is this the one you are referring to ?
 

iduncheckmail

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2002
Messages
6,832
Reaction score
3,438
How to make sure to charge only 500$ monthly on UOB card and not overspend? I have other cards which give cash back, ideally would prefer to spend anything over 500$ on other cards.

Better to overspend by a little. You never know some of your transactions may not qualify . Then at least you have other transactions to cover
 

water523

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Hi,

1) Can the monthly M1 subscription payment using GIRO credit card (UOB ONE credit card) be consider as 1 x Giro transaction ?

2) Or a Giro transaction has to originate from UOB ONE account and not UOB ONE credit card ?
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Hi,

1) Can the monthly M1 subscription payment using GIRO credit card (UOB ONE credit card) be consider as 1 x Giro transaction ?

2) Or a Giro transaction has to originate from UOB ONE account and not UOB ONE credit card ?

3x giro must be from uob one account.
 

water523

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
May i know if the followings are deemed as GIRO transactions:
1) monthly Income Tax GIRO payment thru ONE account
2) monthly Property Tax GIRO payment thru ONE account
3) M1 plan subscription GIRO thru ONE account
4) Electricity GENECO monthly charges
 

madtari

Master Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2002
Messages
2,963
Reaction score
5
Yes to all, unless you charge item 3 & 4 to credit card then not counted.
May i know if the followings are deemed as GIRO transactions:
1) monthly Income Tax GIRO payment thru ONE account
2) monthly Property Tax GIRO payment thru ONE account
3) M1 plan subscription GIRO thru ONE account
4) Electricity GENECO monthly charges
 

ericccc

Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2014
Messages
284
Reaction score
0
hi expert here, i just want to clarify below scenario

June spend $700(top up $200 grab credit)
July spend $500
August spend $500

September i got rebate $50, then do i have also that June grab rebate?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top