Yes. 5% of that grab $200 credited same day as the $50 in 2 separated transactions.hi expert here, i just want to clarify below scenario
June spend $700(top up $200 grab credit)
July spend $500
August spend $500
September i got rebate $50, then do i have also that June grab rebate?
Yes. 5% of that grab $200 credited same day as the $50 in 2 separated transactions.
Ok thank you very much bro
Besides, I am just got my cc in this month, promotion say within 30 days spend $1000 get return $100 on September for first 600 applicants, however I do not know am I in the first 600.
Btw you know what are the 3 statement months for your quarterly rebate? Quarterly rebate does not go by calendar month, unless u have already changed the statement month to align to calendar month.
Note also that need min 5 transactions each statement month for the quarterly rebate.
I see noted, i am still not sure what is my statement month as i just got my cc.
The one I found previously shows the total that includes my last statement amount if it is unpaid. Not so useful as I still need to deduct last statement amount. Is this the one you are referring to ?
Anyone received calls from uob stating there's a better deal than one account, he mentioned is savings account that gives more than one account
Just see AMOUNT USED from Internet Banking.
If you have paid your previous month bill, this amount will show new spending.
If you haven't pay previous month bill, just minus off the previous bill to get new spending.
Finally got my UOB One account and UOB Credit card started on 8th April.
I have added 2 giro payments, IRAS income tax and UOB credit card full payment from UOB One account.
For the 3rd Giro payment, anyone know if i can do fixed giro transfer to my parent's DBS account as i give them monthly allowance? Is this considered as giro payment?
Thanks !
Not counted. Can giro bill payment to any other credit card.

Should call the bank to find out the statement month. If preferred, can request the statement month to be aligned to calendar month.
i also want to clarify another, without uob one card, if spend on uob debit card, also have the 1.5% on uob one account right?
Yes for uob direct visa and uob masters debit card

What 1.5% is this? (Don't have uob one card, only debit visa and mighty debit mastercard.)
$500 mininum spend is applicable across all cards right? As an example if i spend $200 on my debit card and the other $300 on my one card.