compro_1975
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2004
- Messages
- 39,570
- Reaction score
- 3,415
Thanks! Then this month I save the trip to SP counter.
Accept is 1 thing... can get rebate is another.. but i think will get from the comments here
Thanks! Then this month I save the trip to SP counter.
Thanks! Then this month I save the trip to SP counter.
You making trips to its counter every month?
I used to do it every 2-3 months. Haha.
its oklah next month can pay. i think u need to terminate existing giro if u have.
Now Visa cards can be used for paying MRT rides. Do such transactions qualify towards 500$ spend?
I know AXS payment is not eligible for UOB one card quarterly rebate.
But anyone has idea if I use UOB one card to make payment using AXS, is it considered for UOB one bonus interest?
haven't got my UOB interest. anyone receive theirs?
Anyone received their bonus interest? I haven’t.
Paying MRT/bus counts for the 500 eligible spend, just checked.,
Interest in
Paying MRT/bus counts for the 500 eligible spend, just checked.,
Thanks. Was the info from cso?
it's best to get either black and white (email) from official source, or just have to test it out oneself...