churnmaster
Senior Member
- Joined
- Oct 18, 2018
- Messages
- 1,618
- Reaction score
- 443
Why not both?! Haha... I do salary credit for DBS multiplier, cc spending n 3 giro for UOB one. Can earn from both sides.
Same here

Why not both?! Haha... I do salary credit for DBS multiplier, cc spending n 3 giro for UOB one. Can earn from both sides.
So upset with UOB. Spent so much usually on their credit card and they r still denying me of my interest. The credit card statement charges me S$1400+ in April yet they say based on calender mth spending I don't hit S$500 cause there was a refund? Find it thoroughly confusing. Feel like they r overcharging me.
So upset with UOB. Spent so much usually on their credit card and they r still denying me of my interest. The credit card statement charges me S$1400+ in April yet they say based on calender mth spending I don't hit S$500 cause there was a refund? Find it thoroughly confusing. Feel like they r overcharging me.
U may appeal... Try no harmDid not receive my April bonus since last week, and I had thought that it was due to the PH. Until today decided to give a call and the cso say it was because I did not meet the $500 spending.
CSO said that the town council transaction is not counted, starting from this year Jan. But last month (March), it was still counted for me...
Any one has any idea when did they start not counting the town council bill for your $500?
Did not receive my April bonus since last week, and I had thought that it was due to the PH. Until today decided to give a call and the cso say it was because I did not meet the $500 spending.
CSO said that the town council transaction is not counted, starting from this year Jan. But last month (March), it was still counted for me...
Any one has any idea when did they start not counting the town council bill for your $500?
I called to appeal. In the end they tell me this month I have to spend $500 + the short from last month. After that, then call in again to ask for appealU may appeal... Try no harm
If you have only missed a little, can write in to appeal. Heard they are quite ok one.
Appealed,, received below but yet to see the money![]()
Indeed pretty open to appeal![]()
![]()
Does grab TOP-up count for eligible spending?
It does and there is additional 5% rebate on uob one card also
It does and there is additional 5% rebate on uob one card also
It does and there is additional 5% rebate on uob one card also
may i know if the One Account 1st criteria of $500 spending can be breakdown into i.e. $200 spent + $300 savings? cos a UOB guy told me can do so.
Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT


uob guy is trying to get u to buy a savings plan ... sly sly![]()
Income tax payment installment can it be counted as 1/3 of the giro requirement ?