
All the while, Grab is still sending marketing email (received today) to promote the UOB one card... A bit dishonest here...
![]()
Also in app... Last attempt at getting more cardmembers before throwing them under the bus...
Why so sore? UOB is running a biz, they have the right to change the T&C with sufficient notice, which they did, 1 month notice in fact.
Giro payment for Income Tax and Property Tax to IRAS are deducted separately, so do they count as 2 Giro transactions or 1 (because both are under same billing organisation)?
Any experts can advise?
Giro payment for Income Tax and Property Tax to IRAS are deducted separately, so do they count as 2 Giro transactions or 1 (because both are under same billing organisation)?
Any experts can advise?
Goes by GIRO deduction, not billing organisation. So income tax and property tax is 2 GIRO transactions. Likewise 3 credit cards from the same bank also counted as 3 GIRO transactions.
Yes, confirmed.
I have 3 Giros comprising (i) Income Tax, (ii) Property Tax and (iii) Credit Card.
Have been getting my bonus interest based on the above Giros for quite a while already.
Just be careful, property tax Giro may not last for 12 months. I suggest you should check with IRAS on your giro plan
Can tx made on Preferred Platinum count as UOB One Account credit card use? I never see anyone reference this?
My company usually credit in salary on the 30/31st of the month. But my feb salary will be delayed to March to receive. Hence for feb I do not have any salary credited in. Can I call uob to ask them to help me? Thanks in advance.
Thanks for the info! I will call uob to appeal!no harm appealing
good chance u can get especially if in Mar, u can show 2x salary credit
to be fair, uob has been quite accommodating with reasonable appeals for short on giros, missing min spend etc
Thanks for the info! I will call uob to appeal!