toopid_yeah
Member
- Joined
- Jul 18, 2006
- Messages
- 337
- Reaction score
- 0
Would the insurance premium charged to my uob one card be considered 1 Giro transaction for Uob one account?

Would the insurance premium charged to my uob one card be considered 1 Giro transaction for Uob one account?
Bonus interest is in
Is there such thing as prorated ? My acc was created in 1st Jan with 75k. However in 1st feb i only have 2 GIRO and spent 2k on one card. I got 81 for the interest
Sent from LGE LM-V405 using GAGT
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/122052523-post3987.html
B.U.M.P. for info
Bonus interest from 01 August 2018 if you satisfy the required conditions and have ADB of $75k in the account :
($4.903)×(no of days in the month)
28 days in the month = $137.27
29 days in the month = $142.18
30 days in the month = $147.08
31 days in the month = $151.98
should be $142.18 for Feb 2020.UPZ for info......should be $142.18 for Feb 2020.
Unfair in what sense? Now your March expenses is doneWhen I opened UOB one account, the officer persuaded me to purchase an Prudential insurance with $400/month in order to archive min spend of $500/month, but my insurance premium due date is on 29th every month. Sometimes, the transaction posted on the next month. That's mean I do not get the one bonus interest for the month of Feb20. Very unfair.
I get $142.17, a cent lesser.
UPZ for info......should be $142.18 for Feb 2020.
She forgot to tell u after 16 mar ur premiums is not counted as part of ur 500 spending?When I opened UOB one account, the officer persuaded me to purchase an Prudential insurance with $400/month in order to archive min spend of $500/month, but my insurance premium due date is on 29th every month. Sometimes, the transaction posted on the next month. That's mean I do not get the one bonus interest for the month of Feb20. Very unfair.
She forgot to tell u after 16 mar ur premiums is not counted as part of ur 500 spending?
Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 8 PRO using GAGT
insurance premiums count towards the one account bonus isnt it ? Did i read wrongly?
Sent from LGE LM-V405 using GAGT
Ahhhhh.... That means have to be actual spendingsyes, not wrong. it's still counted towards bonus interest for UOB One. But it will stop being counted/eligible for UOB One card quarterly cash rebate, after 16 March. This latter one is what some of us are angry with UOB.
When I opened UOB one account, the officer persuaded me to purchase an Prudential insurance with $400/month in order to archive min spend of $500/month, but my insurance premium due date is on 29th every month. Sometimes, the transaction posted on the next month. That's mean I do not get the one bonus interest for the month of Feb20. Very unfair.