UOB ONE Account

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
13,365
Reaction score
1,538
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/122052523-post3987.html

B.U.M.P. for info

Bonus interest from 01 August 2018 if you satisfy the required conditions and have ADB of $75k in the account :
($4.903)×(no of days in the month)

28 days in the month = $137.27
29 days in the month = $142.18
30 days in the month = $147.08
31 days in the month = $151.98

B.U.M.P. for info .... I think first time leap year since this bonus interest thingy started ....
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Just signed up for UOB one account

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT
 

CrunchTime

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2007
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
197
I just transferred some of my savings (above $25k) from Multiplier to UOB one account. Previously, I was using UOB PP card for most of my contactless expenses to earn 4mpd. But now that I have to spend at least $500/month with the UOB one card to get higher interest, should I just stop using the UOB PP card then? In a bit of a dilemma :s11:
 
Last edited:

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Clock $500 + 3 giro to clock the pa interest of 2% (for 40K savings) and a bit of cash back

You can don't use Uob one cc.
Uob direct visa debit card also can. Both these cards can use for grabcar to get cashback

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT
 
Last edited:

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
I just transferred some of my savings (above $25k) from Multiplier to UOB one account. Previously, I was using UOB PP card for most of my contactless expenses to earn 4mpd. But now that I have to spend at least $500/month with the UOB one card to get higher interest, should I just stop using the UOB PP card then? In a bit of a dilemma :s11:

Uob one account more worth the effort if you have $75k savings.
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Clock $500 + 3 giro to clock the pa interest of 2% (for 40K savings) and a bit of cash back

You can don't use Uob one cc.
Uob direct visa debit card also can. Both these cards can use for grabcar to get cashback

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

No point use Uob direct visa debit card if can use uob one for higher rebate right?
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
No point use Uob direct visa debit card if can use uob one for higher rebate right?
Well.... I am just suggesting that he can still use UOB debit card to pay for other miscellaneous like insurance premiums... Cuz that's counted toward the monthly 500
If he don't want to move to Uob one card

From Uob one account website...
Spend at least S$500 on your UOB One Card/selected Cards monthly.
What constitutes as spend?

 

All Visa and/or Mastercard® transactions successfully posted in the calendar month which also includes:

All Visa and/or Mastercard retail spend on your card.

Recurring payments which covers your insurance premiums charged to your card.

...........
For me...this is one of the main deciding factors I chose uob one account

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT
 
Last edited:

jnashville

Banned
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
4,100
Reaction score
2
hi when will we received the bonus interest? i have just created a UOB one account in january 2020, started my $500 spend for the month of Febuary and did the salary credit. i only see the base interest coming in. Normally on which business day will the bonus interest credit in for the month of feb?
 

MoneyHoney

Master Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
4,235
Reaction score
33
should be within these few days... bros here will also notify and flash the bonus interest amount reminder every month
 

waddahell

Senior Member
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
2,096
Reaction score
88
hi when will we received the bonus interest? i have just created a UOB one account in january 2020, started my $500 spend for the month of Febuary and did the salary credit. i only see the base interest coming in. Normally on which business day will the bonus interest credit in for the month of feb?

2nd or 3rd day shld credit
 

sgreview

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2018
Messages
832
Reaction score
186
Anyone rmb how long it took to open your UOB One account?

Applied, but no notification except for a ref number given. Called UOB, the guy said can only wait, usually within 7 biz days for online application! Gosh.. is it my expectation too high or what? That's a LONG wait for an ONLINE opening of an account, isn't it?! :eek:
 

nekoarc

Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2017
Messages
438
Reaction score
2
Anyone rmb how long it took to open your UOB One account?
UOB puts lowest priority for existing customers (who have other accounts/credit cards already).

I applied online. Waited one week, called, waited another week, called... waited another week, called, the guy told me to go to branch might be better.

I went to branch and they took 40 min to set up. Two weeks later, I got a letter saying my online application failed. That was a total of 30+ days. :s22:
 

sgreview

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2018
Messages
832
Reaction score
186
I went to branch and they took 40 min to set up. Two weeks later, I got a letter saying my online application failed. That was a total of 30+ days. :s22:

That's quite shocking! Somehow, I won't be surprised if this was a story for applications with some foreign banks, but local bank... :s8:

Currently not existing cust w them as terminated all accts & cards since 2-3 yrs ago.. that's why tot of joining back since their welcome bonus seemed not too bad.. But if they drag and drag, may cause me to be out of the limited number of participants and missed the cash rebates!

Oh well.. I hope my case will be a happier story.. :s22:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top