
Giro Credit card not scare they charge u annual fee, then giro auto pay?
I do monitor my statements and set reminder for when annual fee comes so i can call for a waiver. So no worries there.Giro Credit card not scare they charge u annual fee, then giro auto pay?
but usually aft u paid that month's bill, they wont waive the annual fee liao right?I do monitor my statements and set reminder for when annual fee comes so i can call for a waiver. So no worries there.
Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 8 PRO using GAGT
The month when the annual fee is charge i call for waiver liao. By then the statement comes with the annual fee it shows waiver already.but usually aft u paid that month's bill, they wont waive the annual fee liao right?
Since u already paid
Yes. 3 weeks to setup to be on the safe side.Sorry for noob question, but how do I setup giro to pay my bills and other bank cc? The list of billing organizations in ibanking is pathetically small... meaning that I need to *gasp* go to the branch to do set it up in this day and age?
Every giro equals 1 count. 2 cards is 2 giro.
Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 8 PRO using GAGT
Sorry for noob question, but how do I setup giro to pay my bills and other bank cc? The list of billing organizations in ibanking is pathetically small... meaning that I need to *gasp* go to the branch to do set it up in this day and age?
I see. I have setup giro payment for my UOB cards but it shows under bill payments tab instead of giro tab. Is this the right way?
I see. I have setup giro payment for my UOB cards but it shows under bill payments tab instead of giro tab. Is this the right way?
Their logic is asking you to SPEND $500 on a insurance plan to hit the $500 spending requirements.Hi just got a call from uob saying instead of card spend 500 a month can put 500 in a monthly savings plan , any idea what kind of nonsense insurance product they promoting ?
Their logic is asking you to SPEND $500 on a insurance plan to hit the $500 spending requirements.
Insurance can use UOB to pay?
Logic is screwed.Their logic is asking you to SPEND $500 on a insurance plan to hit the $500 spending requirements.
Can, especially prudential
Their logic is asking you to SPEND $500 on a insurance plan to hit the $500 spending requirements.
