UOB ONE Account

JetStorm

Senior Member
Joined
May 27, 2007
Messages
1,862
Reaction score
319
Giro Credit card not scare they charge u annual fee, then giro auto pay?
I do monitor my statements and set reminder for when annual fee comes so i can call for a waiver. So no worries there.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 8 PRO using GAGT
 

blueboat

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2011
Messages
1,252
Reaction score
34
I understand that giro for cc counts as part of the 3 giro requirement. For UOB cc giro, if I have 2 cards, does that count as 2 payments or just 1?
 

JetStorm

Senior Member
Joined
May 27, 2007
Messages
1,862
Reaction score
319
Every giro equals 1 count. 2 cards is 2 giro.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 8 PRO using GAGT
 

standing

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2010
Messages
2,290
Reaction score
35
I do monitor my statements and set reminder for when annual fee comes so i can call for a waiver. So no worries there.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 8 PRO using GAGT
but usually aft u paid that month's bill, they wont waive the annual fee liao right?

Since u already paid
 

Zahlen

Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2013
Messages
174
Reaction score
2
Sorry for noob question, but how do I setup giro to pay my bills and other bank cc? The list of billing organizations in ibanking is pathetically small... meaning that I need to *gasp* go to the branch to do set it up in this day and age?
 

JetStorm

Senior Member
Joined
May 27, 2007
Messages
1,862
Reaction score
319
but usually aft u paid that month's bill, they wont waive the annual fee liao right?

Since u already paid
The month when the annual fee is charge i call for waiver liao. By then the statement comes with the annual fee it shows waiver already.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 8 PRO using GAGT
 

JetStorm

Senior Member
Joined
May 27, 2007
Messages
1,862
Reaction score
319
Sorry for noob question, but how do I setup giro to pay my bills and other bank cc? The list of billing organizations in ibanking is pathetically small... meaning that I need to *gasp* go to the branch to do set it up in this day and age?
Yes. 3 weeks to setup to be on the safe side.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 8 PRO using GAGT
 

blueboat

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2011
Messages
1,252
Reaction score
34
Every giro equals 1 count. 2 cards is 2 giro.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 8 PRO using GAGT

I see. I have setup giro payment for my UOB cards but it shows under bill payments tab instead of giro tab. Is this the right way?
 

athletic91

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2007
Messages
5,095
Reaction score
87
Hi just got a call from uob saying instead of card spend 500 a month can put 500 in a monthly savings plan , any idea what kind of nonsense insurance product they promoting ?
 

raintr33

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2007
Messages
2,317
Reaction score
379
Sorry for noob question, but how do I setup giro to pay my bills and other bank cc? The list of billing organizations in ibanking is pathetically small... meaning that I need to *gasp* go to the branch to do set it up in this day and age?

You can also download the giro form and mail to UOB.

Posted from PCWX using Mi 9T Pro
 

GuiGuZi

Master Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
4,345
Reaction score
3,485
Hi just got a call from uob saying instead of card spend 500 a month can put 500 in a monthly savings plan , any idea what kind of nonsense insurance product they promoting ?
Their logic is asking you to SPEND $500 on a insurance plan to hit the $500 spending requirements.
 

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
9,671
Reaction score
1,382
Their logic is asking you to SPEND $500 on a insurance plan to hit the $500 spending requirements.

also their logic that by default they will arrange to charge the $500 monthly insurance premium your Debit card (where u dont get any rebate) ... instead of your One CC :s22:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top