cannot have 2x stash but can have 1x uob one account 1x stashmaybe they changed their tnc. But previously when I asked if I can have 2x stash accounts they said cannot. if want 2 the 2nd must be a joint account and I cannot be main holder.
cannot have 2x stash but can have 1x uob one account 1x stashmaybe they changed their tnc. But previously when I asked if I can have 2x stash accounts they said cannot. if want 2 the 2nd must be a joint account and I cannot be main holder.
I applied last nite before 10pm but till now account never opened yet, so no qualified?
I already have 1x stash and 1x uob accountcannot have 2x stash but can have 1x uob one account 1x stash
Jin tulan, so how dun pump monies inside this account?application submitted after 9pm will be considered as next day application.. it's mentioned at the bottom of the application page.
I submitted mine around 7+pm and account was opened within 10 mins.
yah... just leave it zero (no fall-below fee for 1st 6 mths). then 6 mths later close the account lor (or the bank will probably close automatically for zero balance). else will incur $30 early closure fee.Jin tulan, so how dun pump monies inside this account?
Just called customer service, as long as applied before 2359 yesterday's, still in the game for 56buckyah... just leave it zero (no fall-below fee for 1st 6 mths). then 6 mths later close the account lor (or the bank will probably close automatically for zero balance). else will incur $30 early closure fee.
Sorry, can I clarify, I thought the deadline is 31 Aug?Just called customer service, as long as applied before 2359 yesterday's, still in the game for 56buck
that promo ended on 6 AugSorry, can I clarify, I thought the deadline is 31 Aug?
just learnt about this promotion from this thread these past 1-2 days.
Thanksthat promo ended on 6 Aug
I think we only need to deposit by 31 Aug... no need to deposit immediately. I only intend to deposit on 31 Aug. so your case I'm sure it's counted (provided your application was counted as applied before the deadline as shared in your previous postTook me two days yesterday and this morning to supply 5.6k from external accounts to this new uob account, hope it is counted?
You're a little too early as no need to do it immediately but you do you. Just don't take out till 1 sep now since u alr funded.Took me two days yesterday and this morning to supply 5.6k from external accounts to this new uob account, hope it is counted?
"The UOB Savings Flash Deal (5 to 6 August 2021) has ended."Hi all, can i still join now? Note: i do have an UOB one account. Thanks!
the debit card seems to come along when the account is open if you apply online... yes it's $18 per year but I think it's waived if you perform 12 transactions yearly. apparently it's free for first 3 years. yours is already 4th year?I got a shock when I checked my account yesterday. I was charged $18 for my UOB one debit card fee. Thought debit card is FOC? Anybody experienced this?
Free for 3 years. I cancelled the debit card and replaced with normal ATM card (for joint account) on 31 Jul at branch. But 3 Aug still got charged.I got a shock when I checked my account yesterday. I was charged $18 for my UOB one debit card fee. Thought debit card is FOC? Anybody experienced this?
waived for first 3 years. subsequent years need to have to clock 12 spendings for auto waiver. but waiver is subjective and members here have previously encountered unwillingness to waive by UOB and cancelled the card. not sure what's UOB current stance.I got a shock when I checked my account yesterday. I was charged $18 for my UOB one debit card fee. Thought debit card is FOC? Anybody experienced this?