UOB ONE Account

iduncheckmail

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2002
Messages
6,832
Reaction score
3,438
I intended to open a stash account initially, but after knowing that they will issue a debit card with it I dropped the idea. Like why make people get a debit card for this account when it's meant to be a purely savings account not meant for spending? They should provide us with the option of selecting a card or not instead. :rolleyes:
U can call in and cancel immediately after u received in mail.
but the stash acct isn’t competitive % anyway
 

iduncheckmail

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2002
Messages
6,832
Reaction score
3,438
That's what I did. Probably closing the account after 9 months when satisfied the NDP promo TnC.
Yes. The rate is only close to what RHB and HL has. And these banks don’t have the req to keep MoM balance steady.
no need to keep this acct.
 

maumu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
11,833
Reaction score
2,778
Yes. The rate is only close to what RHB and HL has. And these banks don’t have the req to keep MoM balance steady.
no need to keep this acct.
I referring to stash account.. keeping uob one. 1% for 75k will come in handy when RHB/HSBC end their musical chair
 

Ceschfab

Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2013
Messages
249
Reaction score
20
If I were to redraw my money from from the One account without closing it in the middle of this month, will I still earn the pro rated bonus interest given at the start of the next mth?
 

coldboy

Master Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2000
Messages
4,040
Reaction score
28
If I were to redraw my money from from the One account without closing it in the middle of this month, will I still earn the pro rated bonus interest given at the start of the next mth?
Yes, you do. The interest is calculated on a daily basis.
 

silverbomb

Master Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
3,945
Reaction score
693
If I were to redraw my money from from the One account without closing it in the middle of this month, will I still earn the pro rated bonus interest given at the start of the next mth?
if your overall average ADB still falls below the required value, the fall-below fee will be deducted from any interest credited. just be aware.
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,357
Reaction score
3,713
Yes, you do. The interest is calculated on a daily basis.
UOB One bonus interest is not calculated on daily basis but based on monthly average balance.

Bonus Interest is paid on the first S$75,000 balance in your One Account. Base Interest is calculated at the end of each day based on each day-end balance and Bonus Interest is calculated at the end of each calendar month based on the monthly average balance. Monthly average balance is the summation of each day end balance for each month divided by the number of calendar days for that month.
 

maumu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
11,833
Reaction score
2,778
those who opened account during the national day flash promo (The UOB Savings Flash Deal (5 to 6 August 2021))... the $56 has been credited into the new account liao :)
 

kurt111494

Master Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
3,737
Reaction score
417
those who opened account during the national day flash promo (The UOB Savings Flash Deal (5 to 6 August 2021))... the $56 has been credited into the new account liao :)
Can I just check...I opened the Stash account for this promo since I already have the One account. Received the rewards too. Now the Stash account a bit useless but I can't close yet coz haven't reached 6 months.

Can I still transfer all the Stash funds over to my One account? Will kena fall below fee?
 

maumu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
11,833
Reaction score
2,778
Can I just check...I opened the Stash account for this promo since I already have the One account. Received the rewards too. Now the Stash account a bit useless but I can't close yet coz haven't reached 6 months.

Can I still transfer all the Stash funds over to my One account? Will kena fall below fee?
I'm afraid so. and for the national day promo, we need to keep for 9 months, not just 6. see the tnc...

I just keep min. $1k inside..
 

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
13,381
Reaction score
1,548
Bonus interest for month of July 2021 should be in within the next 2 days ....

Bonus interest if you satisfy the required conditions and have ADB of $75k in the account :
From 01 Nov 2020 to ....

28 days in the month = $54.65
29 days in the month = $56.60
30 days in the month = $58.56
31 days in the month = $60.51
Bonus interest in 2 days ago .....
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top