
So if my statement is
April-May $2000
May-June $2000
June-July $2000
The quarterly rebate is $200 as it does not include June-July?
If you have already received your first rebate, you first quarter should have been Apr, May and Jun statement. $100 rebate is correct in this case. Jul statement is the second quarter.
Can call CSO to check is there any excluded tnx, coz a few dollar can cause ur spending less than $2k.
Can’t be my first quarter start from Apr when I don’t have the card yet. I send them email to clarify. Hopefully they can response. Yes, I received my $100 rebate today.
Can’t be my first quarter start from Apr when I don’t have the card yet. I send them email to clarify. Hopefully they can response. Yes, I received my $100 rebate today.
Actually your quarter started in Apr since ur card was approved in Apr. So your first quarter is based on Apr, may and jun statements, even though u not yet got your card for the Apr statement. This is how the card work, that's why they have the prorated 1/3 or 2/3 or quarterly rebate for first quarter.
The quarterly rebate is refer to Statement month (end of the statement date) or Calender month?
A query for those who use SP Services app.
Does registering for the app means I will have to forgo having paper bill send to me?
I would prefer to keep paper bill for my old folks, so if registering the app means switching to electronic bill in PDF, I would probably give it a miss.
A query for those who use SP Services app.
Does registering for the app means I will have to forgo having paper bill send to me?
I would prefer to keep paper bill for my old folks, so if registering the app means switching to electronic bill in PDF, I would probably give it a miss.
Any idea if payment to NUS counted at eligible transactions under current tncs?
Now maybe still can. 1 Sep onwards most likely no when educational institutions are excluded.Any idea if payment to NUS counted at eligible transactions under current tncs?
Now maybe still can. 1 Sep onwards most likely no when educational institutions are excluded.