UOB one card

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2015
Messages
84,162
Reaction score
10,088
So if my statement is
April-May $2000
May-June $2000
June-July $2000

The quarterly rebate is $200 as it does not include June-July?
 

JinHockie

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
If you have already received your first rebate, you first quarter should have been Apr, May and Jun statement. $100 rebate is correct in this case. Jul statement is the second quarter.

Can’t be my first quarter start from Apr when I don’t have the card yet. I send them email to clarify. Hopefully they can response. Yes, I received my $100 rebate today.
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Can’t be my first quarter start from Apr when I don’t have the card yet. I send them email to clarify. Hopefully they can response. Yes, I received my $100 rebate today.

Actually your quarter started in Apr since ur card was approved in Apr. So your first quarter is based on Apr, may and jun statements, even though u not yet got your card for the Apr statement. This is how the card work, that's why they have the prorated 1/3 or 2/3 or quarterly rebate for first quarter.
 
Last edited:

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,357
Reaction score
3,713
Can’t be my first quarter start from Apr when I don’t have the card yet. I send them email to clarify. Hopefully they can response. Yes, I received my $100 rebate today.

UOB tends to backdate. When I receive mine the first mth gone already. Just call the hotline. Get answer immediately. Faster than you email.
 

dynlim

Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
133
Reaction score
11
The quarterly rebate is refer to Statement month (end of the statement date) or Calender month?

Actually your quarter started in Apr since ur card was approved in Apr. So your first quarter is based on Apr, may and jun statements, even though u not yet got your card for the Apr statement. This is how the card work, that's why they have the prorated 1/3 or 2/3 or quarterly rebate for first quarter.
 

kurt111494

Master Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
3,737
Reaction score
417
The monitoring for the hitting of $60 for maximum cash rebates for SimplyGo is really quite troublesome haha. Have to keep adding up the amounts to check zzz
 

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
13,381
Reaction score
1,548
A query for those who use SP Services app.

Does registering for the app means I will have to forgo having paper bill send to me?

I would prefer to keep paper bill for my old folks, so if registering the app means switching to electronic bill in PDF, I would probably give it a miss.
 

badsector

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2001
Messages
6,521
Reaction score
57
A query for those who use SP Services app.

Does registering for the app means I will have to forgo having paper bill send to me?

I would prefer to keep paper bill for my old folks, so if registering the app means switching to electronic bill in PDF, I would probably give it a miss.

using mobile app has nothing to do with ur hard-copy bill.
 

Jyvonchi

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2019
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
A query for those who use SP Services app.

Does registering for the app means I will have to forgo having paper bill send to me?

I would prefer to keep paper bill for my old folks, so if registering the app means switching to electronic bill in PDF, I would probably give it a miss.

You have to opt in to go paperless
 

hongge

Senior Member
Joined
May 22, 2005
Messages
2,301
Reaction score
261
RZAXfmOl.jpg



Grab change payment service provider to gpay network pte ltd. Will uob still awards the extra cashback?

Sent from Samsung SM-G970F using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top