Huh? Cardup can be refunded?
First time kana it lor. Sianz.

Huh? Cardup can be refunded?
First time kana it lor. Sianz.
Is professional membership considered as eligible spend for rebate?
Hi, does anyone has experience using axs pay+earn with uob one card? Does it count for cashback? Want to pay insurance that is lower that cardup minimum payment
activesg gym booking consider as spending with uob 1?
activesg gym booking consider as spending with uob 1?
is there rebate when the card is used as part of monthly spend for ERP related charges?
I see that it's part of the exclusion:
7523 Automobile Parking Lots and Garages (with effect from 1 Feb 2021)
I am asking because I am new to this category of spend.
Also, is season parking payable by UOB one card? is its MCC 7523?
is there rebate when the card is used as part of monthly spend for ERP related charges?
I see that it's part of the exclusion:
7523 Automobile Parking Lots and Garages (with effect from 1 Feb 2021)
I am asking because I am new to this category of spend.
Also, is season parking payable by UOB one card? is its MCC 7523?
Not counted for parking only, or repair car at garage also not counted ? :/
Dun think the new exclusion 7523 Automobile Parking Lots and Garages, applies to any of what u mentioned.
Would be happy to learn if there is any merchant in Singapore with this MCC.