denial86
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 28, 2010
- Messages
- 8,528
- Reaction score
- 0
That's very long. They advertised on their website that if you apply online with supporting documents, you will get it within the same day. I thought that was impressive, given that Citibank has on-the-spot approval. But Citibank's offerings are not really as good.
Totally not true! I sent my documents in 2 days ago, but have not gotten any status confirmation. The worse thing is the CSO gave me an incorrect email address. And their was no confirmation that my email was received.
I'm thinking of OCBC 365 but it seems like UOB One Card with the One Account is still better.
Anyone here didn't manage to get their card fee waived even with $500 - $1000K monthly spending and UOB one account?
Wah if you spend 1000k a month and they don't waive your annual fees then they must be nuts, lol. Well, unless you spend that money and never pay the bank lar.
Anyway used to be that we just had to spend $7,200 a year to qualify for automatic waiver of annual fees. I just checked and not sure when it was revised but it looks like they've up it to 12k spending a year which is 1k a month.
Still, at least it's fuss free.

