
Not sure, but I thought even with no rewards the sentence would still be there. What u see under "rewards summary" section of the first statement?
When do they post annual fee? I opened account last May. Until now no annual fee.
banks are all evil....Mine is posted on the second month of the cycle. That is to say if they refuse to waive my annual fee and I refuse to pay, I would have wasted one month of expenditure without reward.
nope. I spend $500 every month.Or maybe you met the $12,000 for auto waiver? lol, it's ok lah, save the trouble to ask for waiver.
I've applied for this card more than 2 weeks ago and still no news of it in my mailbox. Does it usually take this long for UOB to respond?
Does anyone know if the 0% IPP installments count towards spending for the rebate?
Yes it does
Hi, does anyone know any supermarket that has same day posting for UOB card? Need to spend by today as there is a miscalculation in my expenditure. TIA.
cold storage
mine is Giant same day
Spc sometimes same day
my cold storage is T+1
Login to UOB online, and shock to find this in my UOB One card statement :
POST DATE TRANS. DATE DESCRIPTION TRANSACTION AMOUNT (SGD)
01 Jul 2016 01 Jul 2016 RETAIL INTEREST RATE = 25.9000 0.00 SGD

Was shocked too and called UOB, they said it's for information purpose..just to let you know they increased the interest rate...![]()
Interest rate for what?
Was shocked too and called UOB, they said it's for information purpose..just to let you know they increased the interest rate...![]()