Yup, the card spending tiers are $300, $1000 or $1500 quarterly.
No. Should be $500, $1000 or $2000. Please refer to the new TnC since 1 oct 2015.

Yup, the card spending tiers are $300, $1000 or $1500 quarterly.
No. Should be $500, $1000 or $2000. Please refer to the new TnC since 1 oct 2015.

Yup, the card spending tiers are $300, $1000 or $1500 quarterly.
is visa pay wave transaction eligible for cash back?
I know signed transaction are eligible for cash back.
lets say 500 per month spending.
40 visa paywave
460 visa signed
Hi, One Card gurus, i saw that they have this new thing top up $40 on ezlink card using "mighty pay" or "apple pay" and get rebate $2.
So i want to check is since they don't allow rebate towards top up of ezlink, will it qualify if i use the mighty app this time round??
i am using one account for my income tax instalment.. no issueDoes Iras and CPF deduction counts toward the 3 giro transaction for One account interest step-up?
hi can i check lets say last quarter i spend 2000 monthly and got the 300 rebate this new month but i only spend $2000. so my bill came as $1700 for the 1st month under new quarter. meaning my cap for this quarter is only $100 rebate and not $300?
Technically i spend $2000 but because of the rebate for last quarter i am paying $1700
Quick question, I don't want to sign up for the UOB One credit card. I just need the UOB one account which comes with debit card. Then I just satisfy two criterias, the $2000 salary and spend $500 on debit card.
If I use the uob one debit card to pay for my Citibank credit card bill which is typically more than $500, will it satisfy the criteria?
How you pay citibank credit card bill using debit card?
What about paying thru AXS using that debit card.
I haven't own this UOB one account yet. Just thinking of jumping ship from OCBC360.
What u quoted is for uob one savings interest. But your concern is rebate right?
Like since march lol
I went back to chk statements For Apr 16, my spent was $511 incl flashpay top up of $30.25 but i still got the bonus interest leh...
So very confused now...
Did u also get the rebate for that month/quarter ?
CSO told me b4 FP top up is eligible for bonus interest but not spend rebate.
yet to confirm personally.