UOB one card

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,362
Reaction score
3,715
Recently top up i got GRAB TAXI PTE LTD.

I topup today (using another credit card). The webpage for entering OTP and the SMS providing OTP show Gpay Network S Pte Ltd. But the SMS alert still shows Grabtaxi.
 

bluetwinkle

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
15
I topup today (using another credit card). The webpage for entering OTP and the SMS providing OTP show Gpay Network S Pte Ltd. But the SMS alert still shows Grabtaxi.

yes, same. .

Recently top up i got GRAB TAXI PTE LTD.

Grab topup for UOB One Card should be safe. They specifically say topup is allowed.

https://www.uob.com.sg/personal/car...01843_fixed_201810_na&vid=pc_google&pib=false

But other cards like CIMB under transport and online categories hard to say.
Maybe I should try. The change was noted this morning and I was attempting to use CIMB. I was wondering if Grab is "helping" banks to differentiate the spending on Grab now.

For UOB, I have always saved the card in Grab as the conditions did not differentiate the spend and CSOs have so far replied that the Grab Pay topup via saved cards are valid spend.

As the terms and conditions shows Grab Taxi Holdings Pte Ltd, I am concerned that spending on Gpay Network S Pte Ltd is excluded.
 

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2009
Messages
86,036
Reaction score
20
Does supplementary card uob one count toward the $500 min spending or the spending for cash rebate?
 

lzr1984

Master Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2006
Messages
4,406
Reaction score
41
I just got my ONE credit card, want to use the service form to pay the TC S&CC but i never see my town council in the option which is East Coast-Fengshan, can i dont tick any of them but just fill up the reference no?
 

shpesft

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
1,490
Reaction score
2
Town council fees excluded from UOB One account rebates and minimum spend though.

I just got my ONE credit card, want to use the service form to pay the TC S&CC but i never see my town council in the option which is East Coast-Fengshan, can i dont tick any of them but just fill up the reference no?
 

elwinlee

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2008
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
do you mean UOB one additional rebate for Grab?
I have received it in Mar, they credit quarterly

Like to check. Does it come together with the quarterly cash rebate on the same day?

I got the quarterly rebate, but did not receive the grab rebate
 

JetStorm

Senior Member
Joined
May 27, 2007
Messages
1,864
Reaction score
321
Excluded account rebate but i thought it count towards minimum spend
Why would u want to contribute min spend with no rebates? Might as well use the giro for something that can hit savings acc requirement like uob one savings or dbs multiplier.

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT
 

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2009
Messages
86,036
Reaction score
20
Why would u want to contribute min spend with no rebates? Might as well use the giro for something that can hit savings acc requirement like uob one savings or dbs multiplier.

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT

Ohh because i am using uob one saving account, I need to do 3 giro + $500 min spending at uob one card every month.
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Ohh because i am using uob one saving account, I need to do 3 giro + $500 min spending at uob one card every month.

Uob one account card spend for bonus interest has exactly same exclusions as uob one card rebate. Town council excluded for both.
 

bluetwinkle

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
15
Uob one account card spend for bonus interest has exactly same exclusions as uob one card rebate. Town council excluded for both.
Not the correct thread but since town council is being discussed, I will like to check the following:

If we use UOB ONE account to pay town council via GIRO, is it considered as a valid GIRO payment?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top