Recently top up i got GRAB TAXI PTE LTD.
I topup today (using another credit card). The webpage for entering OTP and the SMS providing OTP show Gpay Network S Pte Ltd. But the SMS alert still shows Grabtaxi.
Recently top up i got GRAB TAXI PTE LTD.
I topup today (using another credit card). The webpage for entering OTP and the SMS providing OTP show Gpay Network S Pte Ltd. But the SMS alert still shows Grabtaxi.
Grab topup for UOB One Card should be safe. They specifically say topup is allowed.
https://www.uob.com.sg/personal/car...01843_fixed_201810_na&vid=pc_google&pib=false
But other cards like CIMB under transport and online categories hard to say.
I topup today (using another credit card). The webpage for entering OTP and the SMS providing OTP show Gpay Network S Pte Ltd. But the SMS alert still shows Grabtaxi.
yes, same. .
Recently top up i got GRAB TAXI PTE LTD.
Maybe I should try. The change was noted this morning and I was attempting to use CIMB. I was wondering if Grab is "helping" banks to differentiate the spending on Grab now.Grab topup for UOB One Card should be safe. They specifically say topup is allowed.
https://www.uob.com.sg/personal/car...01843_fixed_201810_na&vid=pc_google&pib=false
But other cards like CIMB under transport and online categories hard to say.
i think nobody gotten the rebate at all.........
Does supplementary card uob one count toward the $500 min spending or the spending for cash rebate?
I just got my ONE credit card, want to use the service form to pay the TC S&CC but i never see my town council in the option which is East Coast-Fengshan, can i dont tick any of them but just fill up the reference no?
do you mean UOB one additional rebate for Grab?
I have received it in Mar, they credit quarterly
Town council fees excluded from UOB One account rebates and minimum spend though.
Excluded account rebate but i thought it count towards minimum spend
Why would u want to contribute min spend with no rebates? Might as well use the giro for something that can hit savings acc requirement like uob one savings or dbs multiplier.Excluded account rebate but i thought it count towards minimum spend
Why would u want to contribute min spend with no rebates? Might as well use the giro for something that can hit savings acc requirement like uob one savings or dbs multiplier.
Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT
Ohh because i am using uob one saving account, I need to do 3 giro + $500 min spending at uob one card every month.
Uob one account card spend for bonus interest has exactly same exclusions as uob one card rebate. Town council excluded for both.
Not the correct thread but since town council is being discussed, I will like to check the following:Uob one account card spend for bonus interest has exactly same exclusions as uob one card rebate. Town council excluded for both.
Not the correct thread but since town council is being discussed, I will like to check the following:
If we use UOB ONE account to pay town council via GIRO, is it considered as a valid GIRO payment?