UOB one card

zhxiaobian

Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
413
Reaction score
5
:eek: they have decided to exclude ipaymy and cardup meh? my latest statement (for Aug spend) still includes. haven't check for Sep.

sorry my english not good, i meant if in the future when one day UOB decide to exclude...

anyway, just letting you know that there're some of us here who're anxious about such things... so it is better not to ask the bank this and that as they think the banks will take action to exclude more and more stuff, also that they have 'spies' who often come here to read what is posted here.

so it's a catch-22. you know, you keep quiet. but when you keep quiet, others won't know. then if you're them you won't know and you end up asking.

then those who know will buay song. that's what I learnt from here.

so... moral of the story - know already keep quiet. don't know, don't ask. :s13:

this is open forum, what they thinking?

then create a whatsapp or telegram group, whoever wants to join and ask question pls submit payslip to prove not working for UOB first :s22::s22::s22:
 

70niner

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
41,620
Reaction score
2,775
New user here.

Say if I hit $1000 spending for the 3 months, the base rebate amount reflected for the 3rd month is 3.33% x 3000 = $100?
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,352
Reaction score
3,710
New user here.

Say if I hit $1000 spending for the 3 months, the base rebate amount reflected for the 3rd month is 3.33% x 3000 = $100?

New cards should call UOB to check which 3 mths make up your quarter. Can use the opportunity to change billing date to be the same as calendar month but check with them the range of dates which might be affected by the change.
 

AshleyRiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2001
Messages
12,574
Reaction score
509
Quick question as I used search function can't get the answer.

If I add the card to Google Pay, would it be a qualifying transaction? :s11:
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Quick question as I used search function can't get the answer.

If I add the card to Google Pay, would it be a qualifying transaction? :s11:

Googlepay is just a mode of payment, ultimately it depends on whether the MCC of the transaction is excluded from being a qualifying transaction.
 

coldegg

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2013
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
my cardup transaction is still valid
:eek: they have decided to exclude ipaymy and cardup meh? my latest statement (for Aug spend) still includes. haven't check for Sep.

anyway, just letting you know that there're some of us here who're anxious about such things... so it is better not to ask the bank this and that as they think the banks will take action to exclude more and more stuff, also that they have 'spies' who often come here to read what is posted here.

so it's a catch-22. you know, you keep quiet. but when you keep quiet, others won't know. then if you're them you won't know and you end up asking.

then those who know will buay song. that's what I learnt from here.

so... moral of the story - know already keep quiet. don't know, don't ask. :s13:
 

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
9,903
Reaction score
25
is there a way to transfer the S$300 + S$200 rebate from the UOB One card to the UOB One account itself?
 

AlvinDj

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
8,796
Reaction score
220
is there a way to transfer the S$300 + S$200 rebate from the UOB One card to the UOB One account itself?

Huh can meh?

I thought all of such CC cashback rebates only will credit back to your following month's statement..
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,352
Reaction score
3,710
Huh can meh?

I thought all of such CC cashback rebates only will credit back to your following month's statement..

Maybe can call UOB to ask if it can be done. I remember DBS hotline help me transfer credit bal from my POSB everyday card to my POSB savings account.
 

Luffyace

Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2015
Messages
285
Reaction score
4
I was short of few dollar to hit the 2k transaction for the $300 rebate. It's possible to appeal for it? I spent 2k consecutive for 2mths and the 3rd mth at 1998
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,352
Reaction score
3,710
I was short of few dollar to hit the 2k transaction for the $300 rebate. It's possible to appeal for it? I spent 2k consecutive for 2mths and the 3rd mth at 1998

Just try. $200 difference is worth making a call.
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
I was short of few dollar to hit the 2k transaction for the $300 rebate. It's possible to appeal for it? I spent 2k consecutive for 2mths and the 3rd mth at 1998
Can call in to appeal. Should be ok if appeal first time in the year.
 

freshvibes

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
32,923
Reaction score
7,684
I was short of few dollar to hit the 2k transaction for the $300 rebate. It's possible to appeal for it? I spent 2k consecutive for 2mths and the 3rd mth at 1998

Worth to try and call them to appeal since it is only a few dollars
 

zhxiaobian

Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
413
Reaction score
5
is there a way to transfer the S$300 + S$200 rebate from the UOB One card to the UOB One account itself?

I would like to know too....

Maybe can call UOB to ask if it can be done. I remember DBS hotline help me transfer credit bal from my POSB everyday card to my POSB savings account.

from Terms and Conditions

3.7. The Quarterly Cash Rebate and/or Base Cash Rebate for a given a Quarter shall only be used to offset the Principal Cardmember’s Card Transactions incurred in the following Statement Month.

3.8. The Quarterly Cash Rebate or Base Cash Rebate cannot be converted to or exchanged for cash, or be transferred or paid to any person.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top