UOB one card

Joined
Jan 13, 2012
Messages
233
Reaction score
4
If I spent 2k per month for the 3 months but was charged the annual fee in the second month and obtained the waiver in the third month. Must I spend 2k plus the waived annual fee amount in the third month?
 

highsulphur

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
77,935
Reaction score
40,434
If I spent 2k per month for the 3 months but was charged the annual fee in the second month and obtained the waiver in the third month. Must I spend 2k plus the waived annual fee amount in the third month?

No. Just spend 2 each month excluding annual fees
 

lucky_

Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2019
Messages
160
Reaction score
14
pal, my missing rebate finally came in (end of statement month). you might want to check yours ;) (... or maybe it's already in)

Thanks for letting me know! I just checked and the missing rebate was posted on 31 Dec, that took a grand total of 1.5 months from my initial call :s22:
 

item2sell

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
16,837
Reaction score
6,200
If I spent 2k per month for the 3 months but was charged the annual fee in the second month and obtained the waiver in the third month. Must I spend 2k plus the waived annual fee amount in the third month?

how you got the annual fee waive
 

Stallone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
21,643
Reaction score
88
what are automobile parking lots and garages?
srsly no idea wad this mean oso

if i go service my car at my car's AD n pay with this card, it wont be counted in the 500$ spent?


wad they gonna exclude next? Petrol? knn
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
srsly no idea wad this mean oso

if i go service my car at my car's AD n pay with this card, it wont be counted in the 500$ spent?


wad they gonna exclude next? Petrol? knn

according to the Visa Supplier locator, there is no merchant with such a MCC in Singapore

https://www.visa.com/supplierlocator-app/app/#/home/supplier-locator
 

Calthron

Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2016
Messages
209
Reaction score
6
Sorry for nnob question, if I top up Grabpay with UOB One caed, is that counted as retail spending for the quarterly rebate?
 

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Messages
8,130
Reaction score
400
I think vsvs24 meant if you looked at your latest credit card statement, under the Rewards Summary section near the end you should see something like this:
*Your qualifying period for quarterly rebates is (1) March to May (2) June to August (3) September to November and (4) December to February

But if you have not received the first statement yet, then call the hotline. :)

ahh I got it

(1) August to October (2) November to January (3) February to April and (4) May to July

then my Statement Date 25 DEC 2020

so I should start spending on 26th Jan ,26 Feb and 26 March Right?
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
ahh I got it

(1) August to October (2) November to January (3) February to April and (4) May to July

then my Statement Date 25 DEC 2020

so I should start spending on 26th Jan ,26 Feb and 26 March Right?

Yes, the 3 months in next quarter are
26 Jan-25 Feb
26 Feb-25 Mar
26 Mar-25 Apr
 

TechNuB

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2007
Messages
5,363
Reaction score
62
Any 1 knows how does the UOB one card shopee 10% cashback works??
What's the min spend or cap for cashback etc..
 

maumu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
11,800
Reaction score
2,765
Any 1 knows how does the UOB one card shopee 10% cashback works??
What's the min spend or cap for cashback etc..

the 10% is actually 5% on actual shopee spend + up to 5% (can be 3.33% or 0% depending on how much you spend per month in total).

say u spend $100 on shopee for Jan, but only spend total of $499 for Jan (including shopee), you will get $0 (for quarterly cashback) + 5% x $100 = $5.

u need to spend $2000 (including shopee) for 3 consecutive months in your qualifying quarter to get the full 10% cashback for shopee spendings. but u don't have to spend on shopee for all 3 months.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top