What is the change? I don't recall seeing the notice
https://www.uob.com.sg/web-resources/personal/pdf/personal/cards/news-announcements/uob-notice-revisions-to-uob-credit-cards-rewards-dec20.pdf

What is the change? I don't recall seeing the notice
https://www.uob.com.sg/web-resources/personal/pdf/personal/cards/news-announcements/uob-notice-revisions-to-uob-credit-cards-rewards-dec20.pdf
what are automobile parking lots and garages?
It is more of a US thing. Not sure if there is any merchants in Singapore with this MCC.

If I spent 2k per month for the 3 months but was charged the annual fee in the second month and obtained the waiver in the third month. Must I spend 2k plus the waived annual fee amount in the third month?
pal, my missing rebate finally came in (end of statement month). you might want to check yours(... or maybe it's already in)

If I spent 2k per month for the 3 months but was charged the annual fee in the second month and obtained the waiver in the third month. Must I spend 2k plus the waived annual fee amount in the third month?
how you got the annual fee waive
srsly no idea wad this mean osowhat are automobile parking lots and garages?
srsly no idea wad this mean oso
if i go service my car at my car's AD n pay with this card, it wont be counted in the 500$ spent?
wad they gonna exclude next? Petrol? knn
Sorry for nnob question, if I top up Grabpay with UOB One caed, is that counted as retail spending for the quarterly rebate?
according to the Visa Supplier locator, there is no merchant with such a MCC in Singapore
https://www.visa.com/supplierlocator-app/app/#/home/supplier-locator
I think vsvs24 meant if you looked at your latest credit card statement, under the Rewards Summary section near the end you should see something like this:
*Your qualifying period for quarterly rebates is (1) March to May (2) June to August (3) September to November and (4) December to February
But if you have not received the first statement yet, then call the hotline.![]()
ahh I got it
(1) August to October (2) November to January (3) February to April and (4) May to July
then my Statement Date 25 DEC 2020
so I should start spending on 26th Jan ,26 Feb and 26 March Right?
Hi, now waiver can only be done via their chatbot?
Any 1 knows how does the UOB one card shopee 10% cashback works??
What's the min spend or cap for cashback etc..