UOB one card

seetoh98

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2017
Messages
47
Reaction score
2
Does anyone know if shopback go purchases or vouchers eg. qoo10 giftcard counted to the $500 monthly expenditure to qualify for quarterly cashback?
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Does anyone know if shopback go purchases or vouchers eg. qoo10 giftcard counted to the $500 monthly expenditure to qualify for quarterly cashback?
Eligible if mcc not excluded. buying voucher on shopback has departmental store mcc, eligible.
 

ahhjiee

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2010
Messages
7,327
Reaction score
93
What other ways to request One card waiver? I called in to request waiver only to be met with an automatic call saying they will call me back in 7-10 business days. Still no reply lol
 

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
9,671
Reaction score
1,382
What other ways to request One card waiver? I called in to request waiver only to be met with an automatic call saying they will call me back in 7-10 business days. Still no reply lol
that's the standard reply

i also called in, got this auto msg, check online 2 days later and AF was reversed
 

ice_angel

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
1,379
Reaction score
146
Eligible if mcc not excluded. buying voucher on shopback has departmental store mcc, eligible.
I think it depends on what type of vouchers. Buying restaurant vouchers in Shopback is restaurant MCC. Buying Steam vouchers in Shopback is Steam CC.
But to the original question, yeah, in either case, it is eligible.
 

silverbomb

Master Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
3,945
Reaction score
693
I think it depends on what type of vouchers. Buying restaurant vouchers in Shopback is restaurant MCC. Buying Steam vouchers in Shopback is Steam CC.
But to the original question, yeah, in either case, it is eligible.
Yes that's correct. It's not 1 MCC fits all as oppose to earlier post. Grab is transport MCC
 

ahhjiee

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2010
Messages
7,327
Reaction score
93
that's the standard reply

i also called in, got this auto msg, check online 2 days later and AF was reversed

Wah, mine 1 week still no reply. Is your spending high?

Since my bill is due, do I pay the AF first then they will refund me next mth?
 

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
9,671
Reaction score
1,382
Wah, mine 1 week still no reply. Is your spending high?

Since my bill is due, do I pay the AF first then they will refund me next mth?

i did not get reply either, other than the auto 7-10 days msg

i just saw that the AF was reversed in online banking

i wld not pay the AF first, but wld call up n speak to CSO to get status or tell them to cancel the CC if not waived
 

dynlim

Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
133
Reaction score
11
Not sure anyone posted this before, if you have UOB Saving account and you can login to UOB Mighty Apps:
1. go to "DETAILS" under the UOB One deposit account
2. under the Interest Tracker and click on the "View Activities"
3. here you can check how much eligible amount charged in your cards.

I have UOB One Visa + sub-card, so I can see how much cleared amount of the cards in total which eligible to UOB One saving interest, as well as the amount eligible to UOB One Visa rebate :sneaky:.
 

Disaresta

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2011
Messages
1,575
Reaction score
445
Not sure anyone posted this before, if you have UOB Saving account and you can login to UOB Mighty Apps:
1. go to "DETAILS" under the UOB One deposit account
2. under the Interest Tracker and click on the "View Activities"
3. here you can check how much eligible amount charged in your cards.

I have UOB One Visa + sub-card, so I can see how much cleared amount of the cards in total which eligible to UOB One saving interest, as well as the amount eligible to UOB One Visa rebate :sneaky:.
I just checked, I think don't 100% rely on that to track your eligible spendings for UOB One CC as my insurance charged was also included.
 
Last edited:

lucky_

Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2019
Messages
160
Reaction score
14
Wah, mine 1 week still no reply. Is your spending high?

Since my bill is due, do I pay the AF first then they will refund me next mth?

i did not get reply either, other than the auto 7-10 days msg

i just saw that the AF was reversed in online banking

i wld not pay the AF first, but wld call up n speak to CSO to get status or tell them to cancel the CC if not waived

I first called in and requested a waiver via the automated system. Received an SMS after 3-5 days saying my request was unsuccessful. Called in again about a week later, spoke to a CSO who put in another request for fee waiver for me. Received an SMS the next day saying that the card fee was waived, so I think it's best to speak to CSO.
 

maumu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
11,829
Reaction score
2,774
Not sure anyone posted this before, if you have UOB Saving account and you can login to UOB Mighty Apps:
1. go to "DETAILS" under the UOB One deposit account
2. under the Interest Tracker and click on the "View Activities"
3. here you can check how much eligible amount charged in your cards.

I have UOB One Visa + sub-card, so I can see how much cleared amount of the cards in total which eligible to UOB One saving interest, as well as the amount eligible to UOB One Visa rebate :sneaky:.
erm... yes it shows the card spent amount + other criteria for eligibility for the UOB One bonus interest. but it's not the same tracker for UOB One cashback/rebate (for each quarter).

for the latter, there's no tracker as far as I know.
 

maumu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
11,829
Reaction score
2,774
I just checked, I think don't 100% rely on that to track your eligible spendings as my insurance charged was also included.
insurance charged is eligible for UOB One savings account bonus interest but not eligible for UOB One cashback / rebate.

that's the current understanding...
 

Disaresta

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2011
Messages
1,575
Reaction score
445
insurance charged is eligible for UOB One savings account bonus interest but not eligible for UOB One cashback / rebate.

that's the current understanding...
Thanks, I edited my post to clear up the misunderstanding.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top