mutually exclusive mean what?I believe the uob website is very clear. Mutually exclusive.

mutually exclusive mean what?I believe the uob website is very clear. Mutually exclusive.
Latest update on UOB one account
=================================
Spend min. S$500 (calendar month) on eligible UOB Card AND make 3 GIRO debit transactions - 2.50%
Spend min. S$500 on eligible UOB Card AND credit your salary via GIRO - 3.85%
Question is if i achieve all the above, do i get 2.50% + 3.85% = 6.35%, or UOB will just give the higher one (3.85%)?
mutually exclusive mean what?
if you're talking abt opening under 1 person, definitely no.I wonder if i can open multiple UOB one accounts, with salary goes into the main one. The secondaries one, can be used for other purposes. If can open multiple, wonder if the interest rate will still apply, as if these one accounts are combined into 1
if one month you miss would it be shiok?this UOB ONE CARD is f**king shiok.
Worse is if you charge 2 mths already then get charged annual fee which UOB refuse to waive even after appeal.if one month you miss would it be shiok?
Worse is if you charge 2 mths already then get charged annual fee which UOB refuse to waive even after appeal.
Then you give up charging for third month and ask them to terminate card and two weeks later retention unit call up and say annual fee waived.
The quarterly rebate instead of monthly rebate is really a pain.
Is this the only quarterly rebate credit card in Singapore ?
I understand that BNPL MCC code is either 5399 and 5999, so does paying Atome under 5999 qualify for UOB one quarterly rebates? I can’t find 5399/5999 under their exclusion but will there be any hidden t&c for BNPL? Thanks
hi Bro, so have you tried and any feedback ?Yeah i'm curious to know as well for Shopback Paylater, whether it is valid.
its good for my use case.this UOB ONE CARD is f**king shiok.
ya the shopee one is attractive. however still need meet the minimum spend of $500 per quarter to have that qualified.I think it's shiok if you consider the extra 5% from purchases with Diary Farm Group (eg. Cold Storage), Shopee, SimplyGo etc.
But the customer service side really getting worse.