UOB one card

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,551
Reaction score
3,237
Can do NETS also too

and to add on, the account is linked to my old savings account (not ONE main savings account) so whatever risk of fraud via the atm/nets feature is capped at $500 hover
UOB One credit card can do ATM and NETS ? Sure hmm
 

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
13,365
Reaction score
1,538
I have problem using my UOB one card to pay for transactions online since yesterday .... Singtel, AXS, Geneco .... all come back with a webpage displaying UOB-Visa and give error messages ....

I tried using another UOB one card also same error ....

I tried using Visa card from another bank, it went through .... so I am quite certain it has to do with the UOB-Visa only .....
 

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
13,365
Reaction score
1,538
I have problem using my UOB one card to pay for transactions online since yesterday .... Singtel, AXS, Geneco .... all come back with a webpage displaying UOB-Visa and give error messages ....

I tried using another UOB one card also same error ....

I tried using Visa card from another bank, it went through .... so I am quite certain it has to do with the UOB-Visa only .....
Called customer service, was advised to install UOB TMRW app as they say online transactions will required digital token ......
 

Euqorab

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2001
Messages
24,935
Reaction score
4,620
Called customer service, was advised to install UOB TMRW app as they say online transactions will required digital token ......
But it didn’t prompt you for token during the axs transactions? So strange
 

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
13,365
Reaction score
1,538
But it didn’t prompt you for token during the axs transactions? So strange
Ya, after installing UOB TMRW app, I can do online transactions already, although still using SMS OTP to get through ..... full app functionality will be effected after 12 hours ....
 

xoxozone

Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2010
Messages
480
Reaction score
52
Anyone can confirm here if I use atome to buy something n charge to uob one card, eligible to be counted towards min spend for cashback?
 
Last edited:

maumu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
11,829
Reaction score
2,774
Anyone experienced double posting of the same transaction on the One card before?

I just experienced a double charge by McDonald's.

The transaction was actually like 10 days ago but only posted yesterday... (which is very late by normal standards). Ended up posted twice on my card :cautious:
 

liquidlight

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,833
Reaction score
434
Anyone experienced double posting of the same transaction on the One card before?

I just experienced a double charge by McDonald's.

The transaction was actually like 10 days ago but only posted yesterday... (which is very late by normal standards). Ended up posted twice on my card :cautious:

10 days ago transaction. double charge for mcd and kopitiam.

called uob customer svc. they say their backend issue. will resolve by statement date. lol
 

RedsYWNA

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2015
Messages
2,192
Reaction score
604
Anyone experienced double posting of the same transaction on the One card before?

I just experienced a double charge by McDonald's.

The transaction was actually like 10 days ago but only posted yesterday... (which is very late by normal standards). Ended up posted twice on my card :cautious:
Double posting for Performance Motors as well. CSO claims the issue is from OCBC payment terminal.......Humm.....
 

maumu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
11,829
Reaction score
2,774
Double posting for Performance Motors as well. CSO claims the issue is from OCBC payment terminal.......Humm.....
10 days ago transaction. double charge for mcd and kopitiam.

called uob customer svc. they say their backend issue. will resolve by statement date. lol

just to check, are both ya transactions on 24 September?

seems like there might be a pattern.
 

maumu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
11,829
Reaction score
2,774
wow 3 of us have the same issue on 24 Sep, all double posted on 3 Oct. can't be a coincidence right? :o hopefully the bank automatically reconcile for all customers before the matter blows up.
 

Euqorab

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2001
Messages
24,935
Reaction score
4,620
Backend settlement issues
Trust the system to auto rectify since they probably identified the settlement bank lol
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top