UOB One credit card can do ATM and NETS ? Sure hmmCan do NETS also too
and to add on, the account is linked to my old savings account (not ONE main savings account) so whatever risk of fraud via the atm/nets feature is capped at $500 hover

UOB One credit card can do ATM and NETS ? Sure hmmCan do NETS also too
and to add on, the account is linked to my old savings account (not ONE main savings account) so whatever risk of fraud via the atm/nets feature is capped at $500 hover
If you have ONE credit card, flip to the back and see the NETS logoUOB One credit card can do ATM and NETS ? Sure hmm
Called customer service, was advised to install UOB TMRW app as they say online transactions will required digital token ......I have problem using my UOB one card to pay for transactions online since yesterday .... Singtel, AXS, Geneco .... all come back with a webpage displaying UOB-Visa and give error messages ....
I tried using another UOB one card also same error ....
I tried using Visa card from another bank, it went through .... so I am quite certain it has to do with the UOB-Visa only .....
But it didn’t prompt you for token during the axs transactions? So strangeCalled customer service, was advised to install UOB TMRW app as they say online transactions will required digital token ......
Ya, after installing UOB TMRW app, I can do online transactions already, although still using SMS OTP to get through ..... full app functionality will be effected after 12 hours ....But it didn’t prompt you for token during the axs transactions? So strange
Eligible, MCC 5999.Anyone can confirm here if I use atome to buy something n charge to uob one card, eligible to be counted towards min spend for cashback?