UOB YOLO card

laurent_rio

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2015
Messages
1,293
Reaction score
25
so for top up on before 30th november but statement post on December, will it still eligible for cashback ?
 

IceRealm

Senior Member
Joined
May 20, 2008
Messages
763
Reaction score
25
So basically you still get the cash back from using Grab, just that instead of using GrabPay, you pay by using the YOLO card right? :s22:
 

silverbomb

Master Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
3,945
Reaction score
693
So basically you still get the cash back from using Grab, just that instead of using GrabPay, you pay by using the YOLO card right? :s22:

yes, grab rides and other grab services. as explicitly indicated that wallet top will will cease from 30 nov.
 

JuniorLion

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 15, 2017
Messages
8,580
Reaction score
292
So basically you still get the cash back from using Grab, just that instead of using GrabPay, you pay by using the YOLO card right? :s22:

Still 8% if you link your Card to Grab and use it for rides. Not that bad IMO.
 

IceRealm

Senior Member
Joined
May 20, 2008
Messages
763
Reaction score
25
Weekdays use GrabPay top up from UOB One card, weekends use YOLO card pay. :o

Assuming UOB One still allows Grab top up, One card TNC changes not the same as the YOLO. :s12:
 

irashi

Banned
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
5,847
Reaction score
1
eh guys, moneysmart correct anot?

i quote

Up to 8% cashback on Online, Grab, Dining and Entertainment spend (3% weekday; 8% weekend)
Up to 28% off at ZALORA, Lazada and more
Total cash back cap: S$80 per month. S$80 cash back consists of S$60 base cash back and S$20 bonus cash back
1 year principal card fee waiver; no annual fees for first supplementary card
Minimum spend of S$600 per statement month for 8% and 3% cashback, otherwise 0.3% cashback earned on all spend

issit true? up to 28% off at lazada and more online? cus when i chk, its those rubbish online fashion store all these

https://www.moneysmart.sg/credit-cards/uob-yolo
 

lpcasia

Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Hi , new to this card , any one can advice how to use this card online since it is without cvv number , thanks .
 

lpcasia

Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
cvv is at the front (called security code), under the expiry date and card number. :s22:

Hi , i have not issued with a Physical card , bank say this is a virtual card so no Physical card issued , and there is no cvv number too .
 

zumaba

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2012
Messages
2,435
Reaction score
43
Hi, I had my $600+ eligible spending on Nov.3 and posted on Nov.4 while my statement is Oct.6~Nov.5 which is alreay generated.

I thought I supposed to receive my cashback on the statement date of Nov.5, yesterday, but no.

Any bro can advice if my understanding is correct or not, before I call UOB to check. Thanks
 
Last edited:

benlau1

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2012
Messages
1,204
Reaction score
3
Hi, I had my $600+ eligible spending on Nov.3 and posted on Nov.4 while my statement is Oct.6~Nov.5 which is alreay generated.

I thought I supposed to receive my cashback on the statement date of Nov.5, yesterday, but no.

Any bro can advice if my understanding is correct or not, before I call UOB to check. Thanks


Rebate only given next statement
 

hwmook

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2002
Messages
25,390
Reaction score
1,779
Hi, I had my $600+ eligible spending on Nov.3 and posted on Nov.4 while my statement is Oct.6~Nov.5 which is alreay generated.

I thought I supposed to receive my cashback on the statement date of Nov.5, yesterday, but no.

Any bro can advice if my understanding is correct or not, before I call UOB to check. Thanks

5th dec then you will get rebate, don't bother calling.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top