greenpenguin
Junior Member
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2011
- Messages
- 85
- Reaction score
- 1
Does the grab apply for grab top ups as well? So on weekends topping up grab pay is 8%?

Does the grab apply for grab top ups as well? So on weekends topping up grab pay is 8%?
Is the qualifying spend by calendar month?
Anyone got porblem with the rebate? I only rexixbe 1+ rebate this month even after clocking 600 in grab transactions
Sent from Xiaomi MI 8 using GAGT
By statement month
Not attractive enough, given the Online is too specific!!
Anyone with this card? I am thinking of signing for it to replace CIMB
Yeah. Me thinking of this too.
I switched from one card to yolo as well.I have already signed for it. Even better still, now it can fulfil my min spend for Uob1 account and I need not spend on my uob1 card anymore
Can use this card for singtel bill? Anyone tried?