bagger 288
Suspended
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2009
- Messages
- 7,286
- Reaction score
- 27
iPhone 4 running 4.3.3.
Works like a charm.
Works like a charm.

anyone know what the background app refresh for whatsapp do?
seems like we're still able to receive notification when background app refresh is turned off?

Good update!
The UI is now consistent with IOS7 look & feel
And finally we can choose IOS7 message tone![]()
The only lag I experienced is not really lag.
When scrolling thru all the chats, then selecting the chat... the screen slides from left to right, the FPS (frame rate seems not so high).
Overall still considered pretty smooth.
The only lag I experienced is not really lag.
When scrolling thru all the chats, then selecting the chat... the screen slides from left to right, the FPS (frame rate seems not so high).
Overall still considered pretty smooth.
The only lag I experienced is not really lag.
When scrolling thru all the chats, then selecting the chat... the screen slides from left to right, the FPS (frame rate seems not so high).
Overall still considered pretty smooth.